Chapter 16 ~ (classified) Part 1

And so, it begins. The arc that will last for several chapters. Of course, I can't reveal the name of it yet so you guys don't get a hint as to what is going down. All I'll say is that... it's going to be big. And wild.

Also, congratulations to:

🥳 @BlackCat2907 🥳

I've decided to go with her amazing OC entry!

Also, if you guys have noticed yet, I made a couple minor changes to the cover. I think I like it a bit better now.

"Hello Masters," Ahsoka greeted as she walked into the Council room. Now that her week off had expired, it was time for her to jump back into action. Apparently, according to a little birdie, they did indeed have a mission for the master and padawan.

    "Pleasant, your week as been, hmm?" Yoda asked with a small chuckle.

    "Very much so," Ahsoka replied, though that was quite the opposite. Despite the fact that she was supposed to be resting, she had spent the last few days studying the contingency orders and trying to see if she could dig up any more dirt on Palpatine. Of course, she had indeed discovered that Order 66 had been what she saw in her dreams, but the Togruta had little success figuring anything else out. It would just have to wait until after whatever mission she was being assigned to.

    "Good, that is," Yoda remarked, then set his tone to something more serious, "Mission, we have for you and young Skywalker. Invaded, planet Lothal has been. Conquer Separatist forces, the 501st will."

    "What do you believe made the Separatist forces invade that planet? There's nothing there for them," Ahsoka asked, slightly baffled. For how far along in the war they were in, she thought that the Separatists would be trying to play bigger cards.

    "Unexplained, their reasoning can be sometimes. In time, find out we will. Go, you must quickly," Yoda replied, trying his best to make Ahsoka see that this was indeed a time sensitive subject.

    "I'll get Master Skywalker and the 501st together. Thank you for assigning me to this mission, masters," Ahsoka said with a bow. Of course, she didn't like seeing more bloodshed, but it was still nice to know that they thought of her to assign the mission to. She guessed that over the past couple of years, the 501st had made a name for themselves with all of their wins and minimal casualties.

    Ahsoka stayed true to her word and practically dragged Anakin out of their sleeping quarters. For some *unexplainable* reason, he had stayed up incredibly late the night before and hadn't returned until well past midnight. Therefore, he had been napping most of the afternoon and was a big pain in the butt to wake up.

    "Anakin!" Ahsoka snapped as she saw him lean up against a frigate in the hanger and close his eyes, "We're trying to brief the clones on the mission, not have a sleepover!"

    "I don't know anything about the mission," Anakin mumbled back, his words slurred from lack of sleep and only half-coherent, "you go ahead and take the honors. It'll be a great experience for you."

    Ahsoka wanted to slap him silly, but she had a good idea about why he was up so late the night before. If it made him happy, then she would try her best to be a good sister and cover for him.

    "Alright boys," Ahsoka called out, bringing the clones attention to her, "we're heading out to Lothal to level out some Seps. We can talk about strategizing a little more when we get there. All clear?"

    The clones all nodded, and Ahsoka turned to Rex, who was standing somewhat by her side, "Captain, would you mind rallying everyone up and on the frigate? I've got a sleeping master to take care of."