Chapter 18 ~ The Fight of Corruption Part 3

So, y'all are going to learn to hate my shower.

I originally had something planned that was pretty easy to guess, but then my mind got to working while I was in the shower, and suddenly I came up with an idea that I know y'all wouldn't see coming from a mile.

So, grab your popcorn, soda, and *cough cough Katy* alcohol, and enjoy!

Loud, rhythmic breaths echoed through the smokey air. Just before the eye could not see any more, a cloaked figure stood upon a rock. She parried the air with her lightsabers, fighting off invisible enemies.

Were these foes the Sith?

Or were these foes the Jedi?

One could not tell.

A small part of the hood slipped back to reveal navy blue and white striped montrals as the woman made a beautiful arc with one of her sabers, all the while swiping the other at what would have been an unsuspecting person's ribcage. Her movements were fluid, graceful, and swift. What she had become was much more talented than who she was before.

The heat of the nearby star eventually led to the person shrugging of her cloak, revealing a muscled, defined body. The Togruta's lekku reached down to almost her mid torso, swinging gracefully as she twisted her shape to meet the demands of her unseen competition.

A lot had happened recently in her life, and she took her training time to mull over it. Changes had been sudden, yet slow all at the same time. Despite her calm and collected appearance, a storm of confusion never relented inside of her.

After a final strike at the air, the content girl deactivated her lightsabers and returned them to their home on her belt. She gave one last look at the smoke-filled surroundings of which she was in, then turned to go back to her base.

Perhaps, you might find this disturbing. However, sure enough, the eyes of the girl that was returning shone surely with a color that was shocking to many.

Sith gold.

It had been years.

Years since she gave up on the Jedi coming to rescue her.

Years since she gave up on herself.

And now? Now she was no longer the sweet, innocent Ahsoka that people used to know her as.

Anakin was no longer the Hero with No Fear.

Lux was no longer a content, lovestruck senator.

So now? Now the Togruta worked under the Sith. She had become the apprentice to what she had sworn to destroy. And quite frankly, she wasn't about to change anytime soon. It was much too late for her.

On the days that the real Ahsoka managed to slip through the cracks, she liked to believe that she followed the Light Side.

She didn't.

Sidious liked to believe that his apprentice followed the Dark Side.

She didn't.

She was a hazy in-between, the definition of a Gray Jedi. However, sometimes it was hard for the girl to see this. Sometimes she thought that there was no Light left for her, and the title of the honorable warrior had vanquished when Ahsoka did. She had thought that it was gone, just like that. And, it was indeed true, in many ways. Although, whether she knew it or not, there would always be a little part of that side of her that she would always carry around. It was who she was, whether she liked it or not.