Chapter 20 ~ The Senator and the Gray Jedi

If this doesn't make up for all the pain I have caused y'all, I don't really know what will.

Also, I wanted to give a shoutout to:

🎊 @Tanyaslytherin 🎊

for an amazing OC entry! I wasn't really planning on incorporating any other people, but she came up with an incredibly well rounded character. And, for some reason, the OC is a Mandalorian too. I'm not sure why, but I guess everyone loves Mandalorians nowadays. Anyways, the OC will be used more in chapters as I get in a better position to go more into depth. For now, she will make her debut in this chapter.

"Hello?" Ahsoka called as she peeked her head around a corner. To her relief, the person that she saw in front of her fit the description of who she was looking for. It was a native Mandalorian, except she, unlike most of the other pacifist citizens, sported a full armor suit. The armor was painted a unique gradient pattern from dark blue to dark purple. At her hips were two blasters, models originated in Mandalore itself, and another small weapon which Ahsoka assumed was a pocket knife.

"Ms. Gemini?" Ahsoka asked politely, trying not to spook the woman - or girl - depending on how old she was. However, the Mandalorian turned around, took one look at Ahsoka, and shook her head.

"If you have something to say, save it. I don't work with your type."

"You have something against the Jedi?" Ahsoka questioned, though not surprised. If you asked around, quite a bit of the galaxy was disgruntled about how the Light Side users were not following the actions of who they claimed to be: peacekeepers.

"And the Sith," Sierra Gemini added, still acting as though she wanted nothing to do with the Torguta.

"Well, I guess I'm in luck then," Ahsoka chuckled, "because I'm not either."

Seirra hesitated for a moment, but scoffed and returned to the task that she was working on with her ship. "Right. You can just get two lightsabers from anywhere you want."

"I'm not saying that I'm not Force-sensitive. These are my weapons. But that doesn't mean that I believe the lies of the Jedi or fall for the traps of the Sith," Ahsoka argued back.

"Wait a minute. I think I've seen you before..." Sierra said as she studied Ahsoka's face. "You're the exact older version of that Jedi in the missing posters. Ahsoka Tano, right?"

"That'd be me," Ahsoka admitted, "but they don't know that I'm not a Jedi anymore. I'm not blind anymore. The only reason I hung around with them was so that way I could have some cover for a secret mission I was carrying out on my own."

Of course, that wasn't quite the truth. She had also stayed because the only family she had was there, her home. For now though, Sierra didn't need to know that. It would only go over bad.

"Secret mission?" Sierra asked, setting down a couple tools on a nearby bench. Even though the Gray Jedi couldn't see the girl's facial features, Ahsoka could tell that she had Sierra's interest piqued.

"There's someone evil that I've had visions about," Ahsoka admitted, trying to stick as close to the truth as she could without spilling any dangerous information, "and if I don't do anything about it, the galaxy will be put in ruins because of this person."

"Despite how made up that sounds, I'll try and believe you. So, you need a lift to Coruscant, eh?" Seirra finally asked after some contemplation. What was the worse that could happen?

"You got it," Ahsoka said, pulling out her pouch of credits. After handing over the necessary money, she was welcomed aboard and they shortly departed from the populated planet. If she was being honest, the city was a lot to take in. After spending a good three to four hours restrained to a secluded planet with minimal life forms, being around this many people at once was quite unnerving. She couldn't imagine what she'd be like when they get to the planet-wide city of Coruscant.