Fuck that, call me Yoongi

Start from the beginning

The large window on the opposite side of the door, allowed the moonlight to spill into the room and illuminate the long, wooden desk in the middle of it. On top of the desk were papers, a computer and an empty mug. Behind the desk, there was a puffy, leather chair, looking like it was stretched out to be more comfortable for the chubby ward. Along the walls on either side of the desk, there were two shelves with documents about the prisoners and the employees.

Suga brushed past Jimin, like there wasn't plenty of space to walk around him, and approached the desk. Jimin followed after him, pushing the documents away from the edge of the desk so that he could push himself on top of it. He watched with a sluggish grin as Suga rummaged through the documents and drawers, to try and find the file Jimin gave the ward.

"Maybe look in the trash can." Jimin murmured, tilting his head back and shutting his eyes, enjoying the silence in the air.

Suga hissed sarcastically, "How did I never think about it?" And just for the amusement, he bent down and looked at the trash can under the desk, only to stop and stare at the file peaking out of it. Suga shut his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, ignoring Jimin's 'did you find it?'. He opened his eyes and pulled the file out of the trash can.

Jimin's legs swayed back and forth as he sat on top of the table. His eyes fluttered open, a yawn tearing out of his mouth as he watched Suga stand back up. Jimin opened his mouth to tease him, only for Suga to glare at him. Jimin zipped his mouth shut and sent him a wink, only to receive an eye roll in return.

Suga slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out another file, that looked like an exact copy of the first one. The reason why Suga had woken Jimin up in the middle of the night and forced him out of his bed, was to finish their plan. The file, Jimin gave the ward, was completely empty. So if the higher authorities came to see if the ward was corrupt, they wouldn't find any evidence that proved that he was. That's why Suga and Jimin snuck into his office and swapped the empty file for a file stuffed to the brim with money and a single note.

Suga slid the file between all the other papers on the table, ignoring Jimin's stare burning into his skin. The lavender haired mochi looked away and slid off the table, stretching his arms over his head and allowing a yawn to tear out of his mouth.

"Can we go?" Jimin whined, allowing his hands to fall limply by his sides.

Suga gave him a nod, placing his hand on Jimin's lower back and nudging him towards the door, "Let's g-"

Suga was cut off by the sound of heavy footsteps marching down the hallway, right towards the ward's office. The footsteps mixed together with the sound of a man speaking loudly before a flashlight shone right onto the door, causing the light to pool into the room through the bottom of the door.

"Shi-" Jimin began, eyes widening in alarm and blood running cold. Before Jimin could even finish speaking, Suga grabbed him and pulled him towards the closet hidden between the shelves of documents. He ripped the door open and pushed Jimin inside before slipping in behind him and shutting the door behind himself.

Their bodies were squished together in the cramped closet- Jimin's sensitive nipples brushing against Suga's chest and their backs pressed against the walls of the narrow closet. Their foreheads pushed together and noses brushed against each other. They stared into each other's eyes, ignored the sound of the door creaking open and the police officer stepping into the room.

Their breaths mingled together and hands found their way onto each other's bodies- Jimin's hands sliding up Suga's chest until one hand hooked around his neck and the other tangled into his hair, while Suga's hands rested on Jimin's small waist, thumbs rubbing circles on his stomach. Jimin's eyes stayed glued on Suga's, while the latter's eyes slowly traveled down to Jimin's parted lips, inhaling every breath, that escaped his plump lips.