The drive to the pack house was long. Jennifer kept glancing over at her as nephew. She was concerned about his state of mind.

"Aunt Jen, I'm fine I promise. Something made me realize that Vince needs to die. More than ever. That bastard deserves it." Ronan pointed out in a bitter tone.

"I understand that. I want him dead too kid. But I don't know if this change was for the good or not. You still need to train, powers and physically. Staying at the pack house will help out with that. Just let us stay there until you rest." She compromised.

Ronan looked at his aunt, coming to his senses and seeing that she is right.

"Fine. In 6 months, when I become stronger, we leave. I can make that deal." He said. Jennifer nodded her head.

"Thank you for understanding. I know you have at least 6 weeks of rest. It'll be good for you to get in touch with your mental state again." She stated. Ronan stared out the window and observed all the trees passing by. As if time slowed down, Ronan seen a big gray wolf staring at the car with its pack behind it. The wolf reminded him of the one he had seen in gateway alley, the one that saved him from the other large wolves. He felt a chill go up his spine, watching the wolf draw its head back and it seemed like it howled. Time sped back up and the wolf was long gone.

"Aunt Jen, there is something I do have to do when we get back at the house." He stated.

"What's that sweetheart?" She asked, still focused on the road.

"I need to break it off with Felix. It doesn't feel right with him anymore." He said, sadly.

"Is that what you want to do?" Jennifer asked, slightly glancing at her nephew.

"It does. But I need to know something. And I think he is the only one to know."

It took them a day of driving to get back to the pack house. Felix was already standing outside with Roxanne and Axel. When the car parked, Ronan closed his eyes, not wanting to face the new Alpha.

"You cant hide forever Ronan. You're going go have to talk to him at some point." Jennifer stated. Ronan sighed and opened his eyes. He got out of the car, expecting Felix to run to him. But he didn't. No one did. They all gave him his space. He and Jennifer walked up to the pack house, waiting for someone to say something.

"Welcome back Ronan. Were glad you're safe." Felix said, slightly bitter. Ronan glared at the man. Roxanne came up to him and hugged Ronan.

"You look terrible hon. I don't mean to sound mean about it either." She said. Ronan nodded his head.

"No training for 6 weeks, doctor's orders." Jennifer stated. Roxanne and Axel nodded their heads. Felix just stared at Ronan, eyes filled with pain.

"We need to talk." He said.

"Yes we do." Ronan said, cold and bitter.  Everyone could feel the tension between them. Ronan let go of Roxanne and smiled.

"I have things to tell later. To you and Axel. This will help with the training when I am able to come back to it." He said to the short woman. She smiled back at him and petted his head.

"Perfect. Hopefully, its something good." She said. Ronan smiled and nodded. He then changed his expression towards Felix and walked into the pack house, going up to his room. Felix followed behind him.

Closing the door to the bedroom, Felix locked it and stared at Ronan.

"Have you lost your goddamn fucking mind?!" He started off. Ronan was staring at the window of the room.