GIVEAWAY??

[ CLOSED ]

Your eyes are not deceiving you: yes, I'm hosting a giveaway!

This one is for all my loyal readers and followers. I've been so overwhelmed with love for this story (and others!), and while writing it was tough and I doubt myself very easily, your support keeps me going and gives me the confidence that the stories I write matter.

This confidence makes such a huge difference! An example: a little while ago, I finally told my family that I write and I shared this story with them. They've been so supportive - but I would've never had the courage to share it with them if it wasn't for you!

So, I wanted to thank you, and I've been struggling with how to properly thank you for a while now. And I've come up with a give-away 😊

This giveaway is for all of my followers! I won't be favoring anyone, so it doesn't matter how many of my stories you've read, if you've voted or commented on any of them, or even how close or far away you live - I want to give everyone an equal opportunity to enter the giveaway.

What am I giving away, you ask?

Well, I could tell you... But it's better if I show you 😏

 But it's better if I show you 😏

That's right: it's this book, but in real-life! Wattpad meets reality 🤗

And one of these copies is for one of YOU!

(I know this book might not be publish-worthy quality, but I hope you're not too disappointed I'm giving away one of my books 😄😅 I'm not even going to pretend this is the best gift ever 🙈 It's free though, and there are only two of these books in the world! Who wouldn't want that? 😉)

So, are you looking for a new addition to your bookshelf? Don't you have room for any more books on that shelf but do you still want more? Enter the giveaway!

What do you have to do? It's really simple!

1. Like I said, this giveaway is for all of my followers. So, if you haven't followed me yet, do so! I'll be picking the winner from my followers.

2. However, I do know some of my followers might not be interested in this book or don't even read English, which is why I ask you to comment on this chapter too. Any comment is fine: just say hi, or how you are doing today, why you would want this book, or even just an emoji -- really, it's all okay! If I see your name in the comments, you've entered the giveaway.

Be mindful: if you comment on this chapter, you're agreeing to share your address if you win the giveaway. With your address, I can send the book to you. I will not save the address or share the address with anyone else. I'll contact you about your address through Wattpad PMs when you've won the giveaway.

So, that is all! I hope you're as excited about this as I am 😊 You can enter until July 31st, 2020 by simply leaving a comment here, and I will pick the winner on August 1st, 2020.

(By the way, this doesn't mean I'm publishing the book! I just bought myself two copies, one for you and one for me. You can't buy this in stores or online.)