Part 8

After the confession, they always stick together. Actually Sicheng like to stick together with Kun, as what he said before, he want to start flirting with Kun.

"Can you stop following me? "

"I told you i want to flirt with you for real. "

"Crazy. "Said Kun. Sicheng leaned closer and leave a little gap between them. "Yes, i am crazy. I'm crazy for you. "Said Sicheng, Kun pushed him so that there be a huge gap between them. Kun felt his ears and cheeks are burning.

"Go die! "And he walked away, Sicheng smile and he follow Kun again.

On the next morning, they were sitting at the cafeteria. They were waiting for Sicheng's friends.

"Why are you drag me here?! "Ask Kun, Sicheng look up and continue to choose guitar pick. There were three type of guitar picks on the table, he bought that yesterday at music shop.

"You ignore my question. "

"Your question is annoying, that's why i ignore it. "

"Dong Sicheng! "Kun opened his book and started to do revision since the exam is around corner. Sicheng smirk and he continue to choose the pick. After that, someone approach them.

"Hi Sicheng. "Sicheng and Kun looked at that girl. She smile sweetly at them, especially at Sicheng.

"Oh, hi Jenny. "Greet Sicheng back, of cause Sicheng greeted her back because Jenny is his classmate. She looked at Kun. "I never knew that you have brother study here. "Said Jenny, Kun raised his eyebrows. He don't like this girl.

Sicheng chuckled. "He's not my brother. "

"Then, is he your friend? "

"Brother dosen't mean brother, just like daddy doesn't mean father right." Jenny and Sicheng look at each other. She smile and told them that she had to leave. After Jenny left, Kun turned to face Sicheng.

"What? "Sicheng smirk at him. "Brother dosen't mean brother, just like daddy doesn't mean father. You just assumed me as your daddy. "

"I'm not! "

"Then why did you said those words to her? "A smirk still on his handsome face. Kun felt his ears were burning. "I just want her to leave us alone, i want to study. "

"You know what that mean. "

"What?! "

"You started to like me and you just getting jealous. "Said Sicheng.

"I'm not jealous! I just want her to leave us alone! "Said Kun and Sicheng ignore his words and continue choose his guitar pick. Kun give up and continue to do his revision.

"Sicheng. "

"Hmm.. "

"Can you tell me more about the picture you post last time at your ig? "Said Kun, Sicheng took a quick glance at him.

"Fine, i tell you. "Said Sicheng, he told Kun how he met him at Nct concert a few years ago. When he want to go home, he saw Kun and Doyoung taking picture with NCT poster. So he took out his phone and take selfie with Kun, who was busy posing with the NCT poster. From far distance and Kun didn't notice it.

"Let's go"said Sicheng to his friends, Jaehyun and Mingyu. At that time Kun was 18 years old and Sicheng was 17 years old. He hope that he will meet Kun again and here he is. He with Kun, the same person he like since 2017. He never thought that he meet Kun again after a few years didn't see each other. Sicheng and Kun attend different highschool.