With You

"So, are we waiting for Kun hyung? "Ask Jaehyun, he was sitting opposite Winwin. They were having dinner at chinese restaurant.

"Yup. "Said Winwin as he put down his phone on the table. Jaehyun nodded his head.

It's been so long they didn't hang out since Winwin debut with WayV. Both of them really busy these days and they don't have time to hang out.

"Hi, sorry I'm late. "The two males look at Kun, they smile at Kun. Kun take a seat beside Winwin. "Nah, it's okay. "Winwin linked his arm around the older neck, he smiled at Kun.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes, if he know he gonna be third wheel, he will invite Doyoung too. But the older was not free today. "Ok, enough for lovey dovey. I'm hungry now. Let's eat. "He said, Winwin laughed at him meanwhile Kun blushed.

They started to order their food. While they waiting for food, they talk about random stuff.

"Oh, before i forgot. Renjun and Chenle sleepover at WayV dorm today. "

"Why? "Asked Kun as he take a sip of his drink. "They said they miss Hendery, Xiaojun and Yangyang. So Taeyong send them to WayV dorm. "Said Jaehyun, he wiped his lips since he done eating. Same goes to Winwin.

"Wait, why both of you so fast? I'm not done yet! "Whined Kun, the two males chuckled at him.

ⓦⓘⓣⓗⓨⓞⓤ

"So, i have to go now. Send my regards to wayV member. "Jaehyun smile at Winwin and Kun before he enter the car. Then, Jaehyun drove his car and out from their sight.

Winwin look at Kun. "Do you want to hang out or just go home? "Ask Winwin.

"Hangout? Maybe. "Winwin smile at Kun. "Ok. "

They take a walk at the park, the night was silent and peaceful. The moon was full tonight so the moonlight and the lamp post lead their way.

"I never thought we went this far. "Said Kun without look at Winwin, Winwin look at him and smile. He held Kun's hand and that make Kun blushed. "I know. "

They walked hand in hand, Kun loves the warmth that come from Winwin's hand. "Do you remember our first date? "Ask Winwin, Kun smile when he remember their first date. How could he forgot such a precious memories.

Their first date was at Shanghai, China. Their first date food was ice cream. They walked along the Shanghai waterfront at night. Enjoy the beautiful view of Shanghai tower.

Last week, they went there too but this time with WayV member. They enjoyed themselves.

"How can i forgot the most precious memories that i had created with you. "Said Kun, he smile at winwin. The younger smile at him, he stopped and turned to face the older.

He ruffled the older's hair. "Me too darling. "Kun felt his cheeks were burning. Sicheng chuckled and they continue thier walk. "You know what. "Kun looked at him.

"If loving you was a wrong decision. "Winwin sighed, he turned to face Kun. "Then i never want to be right. "He said and smile at the older. He kissed the older hand and that make the older blushing even more.