Courage to change

Hi!! It been so long that i didn't update this book. So since im on my semester break, i will continue to make WinKun oneshot stories. *3*

World, I want to leave you better
I want my life to matter
I am afraid I have no purpose here
I watch the news on TV
Abandon myself daily
I am afraid to let you see the real me

Kun looked at himself on the mirror to make sure that everything is done. Today he received a letter from his former classmate, they invite him to reunion party class of 2019.

The worst year in his life.

He don't want to meet his former classmate but his best friend, Ten ask him to join since he don't want to be alone to go their reunion class.

Kun sighed, he don't have any problem to join the party. The problem is, he might meet his former classmate which were his bullies from passed these years.

They don't bullied Kun physically but they bullied Kun mentally. They body shaming Kun and made fun of Kun's weight. And he have to meet his ex crush, Alex there.

Alex also his classmate and he used to have crush on Alex but Alex rejected him harshly. Kun hate him now, he really don't want to meet Alex.

He have to go because he felt bad with Ten. Ten want to meet them their former classmate but not for Kun. Kun had enough with them, only not because Ten want to go, Kun won't never want to go there.

Rain it falls, rain it falls
Pouring on me
And the rain it falls, rain it falls
Sowing the seeds of love and hope, love and hope
We don't have to stay here, stuck in the weeds

Kun and Ten already outside the school hall. The party was held at their former school hall. When they enter the room, everyone greet Ten and smile at him.

When people laid their eyes on Kun, they were surprised. Especially his bully, Nathan were surprised to see him.

"Kun! You look different! "He said as he proud to see Kun. Kun smile at him, deep inside his heart he hate the fact that Nathan pretending to like him and act like they were good friends.

"It's been so long Kun, what do you do now? Working? Earning money to feed your wife and your child? Hahahaha" and they started laughing at Nathan's joke. Kun fake his laugh, he knew it that Nathan will make fun on him.

"Actually no Nathan, i further my studies at Neo University. "

"Oh, what course did you apply? Or did you work as a cleaner? HAHAHAHA" and the others started to join him laugh. Kun held his anger, he look at Ten , Ten mouth "clam down" to him.

Did he think this is funny? If not because of Ten want to meet you guys, i won't come. I rather stay at home that facing all your shit faces.

He wish he could said that loud but he couldn't do it. Once he do, he might cry. He admit it he is soft and cry baby. So he just could say it inside his heart.