Part 5

"Hey, are you hungry? "Ask Kun as he stood up. Sicheng get up too and face him, he slowly nodded his head. Kun smile at him and tapped his shoulder. "Let's go grab something to eat. "Said Kun as he dragged Sicheng to food stall.

"I want to eat pork ball. "Said Kun as he rubbed his tummy.

"Then buy it. "

"Buy for me. "Said Kun as he pout, Sicheng shook his head. He told Kun that he won't pay for him. "Buy for me, i don't have money today. "Said Kun. They were on their way to food stall.

"Where is your friends?"ask Sicheng, they stop infront the food stall.

"Erm.. Doyoung busy doing some stuff at our faculty, Taeil take photo for his blog and Ten, oh there is it. "Said Kun as he pointed at Ten, who was busy flirting with girls. A handsome smile appear on his face.

"Fine. "Kun smile, he order for 4 pork balls but the vendor gave him 7 pork balls. That made Kun confuse. "Erm.. I ask for 4 but why you give me 7?"

"Oh, the three one i give it free. "She smile at them, more like she smile at Sicheng who look bored at her. "Ok.. How much? "

"No need to pay as long as Sicheng want to take picture with us. "She said, Kun look at Sicheng. Sicheng sighed and he walked away. The girl become sad after Sicheng left, Kun apology to the girl and he chase after Sicheng.

"Wait Sicheng. "He grabbed Sicheng's arm and made Sicheng stop. They face each other. "What's wrong? They just want to take photo with you. "Said Kun.

Sicheng sighed. "I don't like it when people take my photo. "

"But you was okay earlier when the two girls took our photo together. "

"Thats because I'm with you. "Said Sicheng and that made Kun stunned. Sicheng walk away and that made Kun back to his sense. He chase after Sicheng again.

"Are you still hungry?! "

Without Kun notice, Renjun was watching them a whole time from far. He take a spit of his drinks.

"Who is that? "He asked his friend, Jeno. Jeno look up at him since he was sitting on the chair while playing his guitar.

"Who? "

"The guy who just run pass here. "

"Oh, his name is Qian Kun. He is our senior from medical faculty. Why? "Said Jeno, Renjum shook his head, a small smile appear on his face.

❤️

Kun felt uneasy because Yuta, who was sitting next to him keep staring at him. He turned to face Yuta. "Can you stop staring at me? Everyone is practice for their guitar. "Said Kun as he pretend to play guitar.

"Really? Even Sicheng practice looking at you. "Said Yuta and that made Kun look at Sicheng. Yuta was right, Sicheng was staring at him with poker face.

"It's weird, are you guys a thing? "Ask Yuta, Kun shook his head. He looked at Sicheng again who was still staring at him. Then Kun give him middle finger and that made Sicheng shock.

But after that Hansol hit Kun's head and that made Kun groaned in pain. "Is that for me? "He ask as he walk infront everyone. Seem like he have something want to announce. Sicheng smirk at Kun as Kun rubbed his head.