Barista

Comment and vote k ^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mom, how many times do i have to tell you that i don't want you to arrange my marriage. I can find it by myself." said Sicheng, he stood and faced his mom, Mrs. Dong. Mrs. Dong sighed, she stood up and faced her only one son.

"so you are waiting for Diana to show up? Please wake up Sicheng, she never coming back to you after what she had done to you." said Mrs. Dong.

"i'm not waiting for her, I'm so done with her." He walked away, he twist the doorknob and walk out. Mrs. Dong pinched her nose brigde. She felt a little bit dizzy due to Sicheng's problem.

~

Sicheng stopped his car infront the coffee shop, he walked out from his car. He pushed the door glass and went inside. "why she want me to marry when i still want to be single."he wishper. Without noticing, he bumped into someone and the coffee spilled on his white shirt. Thanks goddness the coffee wasn't hot so that Sicheng's chest won't burn.

"I'm sorry sir, i didn't mean to spill the coffee on you. i'm so sorry."there is a girl, she take out her tissue and wipe Sicheng's shirt. Due to his stress, he wanted to scold the waitress because of her carelessness but he can't when he look at the girl.

"I'm so sorry sir, please tell me to do anything as long as you will accept my apology" said the girl, she still wiping Sicheng's shirt. Sicheng was stunned, the creature in front him look so adorable. He held the girl's wrist and that make the girl stop her action. Her gaze meet with his, the beautiful eyes make Sicheng believe in love first sight. he could see a pink shade on her cheeks.

"Marry me." all eyes in the shop look at them. The girl's cheeks become redden than before. "A-are you insane? We don't know each other a-and you want to marry m-me?" she tried to avoid his gaze but failed because Sicheng lift her chin, and their gazes were met.

"Well you will know who am i after you marry me. By the way i'm Dong Sicheng, your future husband." Sicheng held her hand and kissed her back hand. His eyes stared at the girl's nametag.

'Qian Kun, such a nice name'

Kun pulled her hand, her cheeks still red. "Are you crazy?" Sicheng amile at her. he leaned closer and make Kun move backward. "yes, i'm crazy for you."said Sicheng.

"what going on here?" they look at the other man, Sicheng stared at his nametag.

Qian Gikwang.

"oh, i want to meet my girlfriend. Won't you mind?" asked Sicheng politely, he bet that Gikwang guy is Kun's brother. Gikwang look surprised. "Why you never told me that you have boyfriend?" Gikwang look at Kun, Kun tried to speak but Sicheng cut her words. "Baby, why you never tell your brother about me? That cruel you know." said Sicheng, Kun seem blur but at the same time he want to kill Sicheng because of his sudden action. She seems very speechless.

"well, can i take my girlfriend out for a date?" asked Sicheng, Gikwang smiled at him and allow him to bring Kun out. Sicheng held her wrist and they walked out from the shop.

~

"please let me go!" Sicheng let go Kun's wrist and faced her. Kun look annoyed at him, they stopped near Sicheng's car. "what the point for you to this to me?" Sicheng sighed, he look into her eyes and that make Kun blushed.

"Listen ,i know this is so suddenly but look, i need your help." said Sicheng. Kun frowned.

"Help you what?" she asked. Sicheng sighed.