So i'm into you

"Dong Sicheng, you know the university rules right. Do not throw rubbish everywhere. "Winwin rolled his eyes and turned to face the boy, who was a few cm shorter than him.

"So... "Winwin look at him coldly. The short boy or we can call him Qian Kun, sighed. "Can you throw it into the trash bin? "Winwin smirked at him and then step closer. He leaned closer to his ear. "I guess you can help me to throw it. "Said Winwin, he walk away leaving Kun alone there.

Kun clenched his teeth but he still pick up the rubbish and throw it into trash bin. "Fine, today i forgive you. But tomorrow i will not. "Said Kun and leave.

~

"Winwin... "Winwin look up. It's his friend, Nakamoto Yuta. Without Winwin's permission, Yuta take a seat in front him. "What is it? Can you make it quick? I'm kinda busy. "

"Busy with Hansol? "Yuta silent, he plays with his finger under the table. Winwin chuckled and give a cold stare to Yuta. "Right, i make it quick. "Said Winwin while flip his hair.

Yuta stared at Winwin's cold face. Yuta and Winwin had been friends since they three. Their personalities totally different.

Yuta likes to smile meanwhile Winwin dislike to smile. For Winwin, it just waste his energy to smile.

"Are you free this afternoon? "Asked Winwin.

"No, why? "Winwin sighed. "I want you to join me this afternoon. What we use to do before. "Said Winwin. Yuta shook his head. "Sorry, I'm busy this afternoon. "

"Busy with Hansol huh? Yeah, i get it. With the lower class guy. "Said Winwin cold.

"Winwin! "

"What? It is true right. He is nothing to compare with us. He is just a poor guy who attend the lower class university. And he definitely will use all your money. "Said Winwin.

"Winwin! Stop it! "Yuta stand up and stared at Winwin's. "You can look down at me but not Hansol. "Said Yuta. Winwin chuckled, he stand up and face Yuta. "Well, you like him right. That why you protect him. "Said Winwin.

"We're just friends. "Winwin smirked at him. "Yeah, but i don't like you be friend with him. He is nothing compare to us. "Said Winwin and he walk away, leaving Yuta alone.

Yuta sighed. He ruffled his hair and sit down.

~

"Kun! "Kun look over his shoulder and saw Renjun walk toward him. "Yeah, you need something? "Asked Kun.

Renjun shook his head and smile. "Nah, i just wanna hang out with you after school. "Said Renjun. He gave Kun a bright smile and they walk out from school.

"Kun ge, do you know Winwin? "Asked Renjun suddenly, they were on their way home. Kun frowned.

"You mean Dong Sicheng? "The younger nodded his head. "Why? "

"Well, he kinda rude with me. "Said Renjun. Kun stopped walking and faced Renjun. "What do you mean? "

"It was my fault that i knocked him and make his water slip on his shirt. He was extremely mad at me on that time. "Said Renjun, Kun tapped his shoulder. "Did you say sorry to him? "

"Yeah i do but he seems like he really mad at me. Yeah, i know that i can't buy him a good shirt since he is so rich. "Said Renjun. Without they realise, Winwin was at their back. Because Kun and Renjun blocked his way so he spoke.

"If both of you want to have a good conversation, better find a right place. Why do poor people always make mess everywhere? "Kun send him a death glare.