Part 3

Sicheng twisted the doorknob after he unlock the door. He take off his shoes and put it on the shoes rack. "Come in. "Kun entered Sicheng's room, he takes off his shoes.

He look around Sicheng's room. Everything is dark, even the wall colour in dark. "Is this your room? It's more like haunted house. "Said Kun, Sicheng took a quick glance at him.

"There is a ghost behind you."

"Shit! Don't say like that. "Said Kun as he went closer to Sicheng, he grabbed Sicheng's arm. Sicheng smirked at him. "Why do you scare when you have me here. "He said, he patted Kun's head lightly and turn on the light. Kun let go of Sicheng arm after he saw Sicheng's guitar at the corner of the room.

"I take it and leave. "He said as he grabbed the guitar but Sicheng stop him. Kun sighed. "What's now? "

"I haven't tune the guitar yet or you want to tune it? "

"Er.. "

"Of couse you won't tune it. "Said Sicheng, he snatch the guitar from Kun. He sit on his bed and started to tune the guitar. Kun pouted and he sit next to Sicheng. "Hey, do you know Nct? "Sicheng took a quick glance at him.

"I love that kpop boyband very much, their song are different from the others kpop boyband. They have four unit, Nct U, Nct 127,Nct Dream and WayV. I love WayV the most. Can you play Let me love you by WayV? "Kun gave Sicheng puppy eyes, Sicheng sighed. He put down the guitar and took a piece of paper. He grabbed a pen and wrote something on the paper. Then he gave it to Kun.

"What is this? "Kun frowned as he receive the paper.

"That is Let me love you guitar chords. You think it is easy?"said Sicheng, he continue to tune the guitar. Kun pouted. "Are you done? "

"No. "

"What taking you so long? "

"You keep interrupted me. "He said, Kun sighed. He lie down on the bed until Sicheng done tuning. After a few minutes Kun sit again and faced Sicheng.

"What kind of band do you like? Do you like kpop?"

"You don't know these band"said Sicheng, he took a quick glance at Kun. "Hey, don't underestimate me, i know every bands. "He said.

"Linkin Park"

"Is it some kind of place name? "

"Green day"

"What? "

"One direction"

"What is that? "Sicheng sighed, he put down his guitar and look at Kun. "You should listen to western song too. "He said, he continue to tune the guitar. "You should try listen to Billie Eilish song. "He said.

"Then what is your favourite?"Kun rubbed his nape.

"Bury a friend"

"Huh? What is it about?" Ask Kun Sicheng looked at him. "It's about some creepy stuff. The mv is creepy too. If you listen to this song at 3am, you might see ghost next to you. "

"Shit! Don't say like that! "Said Kun as he grabbed Sicheng's arm. Sicheng look at his hand and look at Kun. He smirked and that make Kun let go of his hand. "You scare of ghost? "

"Asshole-"

"Yes you are"

"Look at my lips. "