Serenade

Warning ⚠️this chapter have context sexual, if you think that you are underage, please don't read it. 🔞

Sicheng closed the door as he entered the room. He walked to the bed and sit beside Kun who was sleeping peaceful.

Sicheng smile at the view, he ruffled Kun's hair softly. His wife must be tired and fall asleep while waiting for him to come home.

He lays beside Kun and hugged his wife from behind. He nuzzled his nose on her neck. Then he kissed Kun's neck softly and leave a purple mark on her neck.

Kun felt uncomfortable and open her eyes, she move face her husband. Sicheng smile at Kun.

"Did i wake you up? "Kun shaked her head, she hugged Sicheng back and buried her face on Sicheng's chest. "Why did you come home late? You know Renjun looking for you all day. Thanks goddess he doesn't cry for you"said Kun while she listening to Sicheng's heart beat.

It's been her favorite since they married.

Sicheng chuckled, his hand still ruffled his beloved wife's hair. "Well, he feel lonely. And that why he notice when his daddy not around. You know right that i am his best friend. "Said Sicheng, Kun look up and pouted at Sicheng.

Sicheng can't help, he pinched her cheeks which make Kun squeak. "You are smelly, did you go bath before lay on bed? "Kun frowned at Sicheng. She bet that Sicheng still don't go bath.

"No. "

"Then go clean yourself. You so smelly. "

"But you still hug me and that mean i am not smelly at all. "Kun bite her lower lips. Sicheng smirked at Kun, he stared at Kun's red lips.

That lips kinda seduced him. Wanted him to kiss the cherry lips. Sicheng want to play a little bit with Kun so he leaned closer to Kun.

Kun startled at Sicheng's action. Their face only a few cm, even Kun could felt Sicheng's hot breath brushed her cheeks.

"You know what, i miss you all day. "Sicheng look into his wife. Her  hair, her eyes and the red lips.

The red lips it like his drug. Sicheng feel want to taste the red lips again. There nothing wrong because they are husband and wife.

Kun smiled at Sicheng, she wrapped her arms around his neck to make her closer to her husband. "I miss you too. "They stared at each other until Sicheng leaned closer and close space, he kissed her lips a little bit eager.

Kun squeaked but then she felt relaxed. She kissed back. Then, Sicheng changed their position which waa Sicheng on top without broke their kiss.

Sicheng bite her lips which make Kun opened her mouth. Sicheng took the opportunity to suck her tongue.

The atmosphere become wild when Sicheng slided his hand inside Kun's night gown. He rubbed the flat tummy and then move upper to touch the breasts.

Kun moaned softly when she felt Sicheng's hand on her breast.Sicheng broke their kiss and look into Kun's eyes.

"I want to taste you more. "Whisper Sicheng, he smirked at Kun. She gulped and their she felt one finger scissoring in her womanhood.

"Si-sicheng... "Moan Kun, her thighs wobbled. She bite her lower lips because Sicheng already put his second finger inside her womanhood.

"You are wet now. "Whisper Sicheng, he kiss her collarbone and leave as many hickey he want.

"You want to play with me tonight? "He insert his third finger and make a in and out. Kun lips trumble, she want Sicheng too.

"Ah~"

"Moan for my name baby. "

"W-winwin... P-please"winwin is Sicheng nickname that Kun used to call before they marry. But now, she seldom to call him Winwin because she loves Sicheng realname instead of Winwin.

Sicheng smile at Kun, he unbuckled his belt and strips his pants and only wear boxer. Kun could see something inside the boxer. Sicheng strips Kun's night gown dress and make her half naked which only use panty.

Sicheng unbotton his shirt with Kun helps him. Before Kun could finish the button, Sicheng kissed her neck and then he pinned Kun on the bed.

His lustful eyes look into her eyes. "I miss your body after you give birth to Renjun. "Sicheng lean closer and lick at her earlobe. Kun could feel Sicheng's hot breath. "I miss you too. "Said Kun.

Sicheng smirked at her. "You know what, i don't want Renjun be lonely. I want him to have sibling. So... "

"I know, let's make baby brother for him. "Kun crahesd her lips with Sicheng's. The kiss became eager and aggresive.

And that night, they ended up doing some project. You know what i mean.

~
"Mommy, are you sick? "Asked the little toddler who sit beside him. Kun smile at him. Suddenly she felt that she want to throw out. She ran into the bathroom quickly before she vomit there.

"Daddy, i think mommy doesn't feeling well. "Said Renjun when his father passing by. Sicheng frowned. Maybe he should check and see.

"Hey, you ok? "Asked Sicheng when he enter the bathroom. Kun's expression doesn't seem sick but she look like she was happy. But Sicheng doesn't know the reason.

Then Sicheng realized she hide something behind. "What is on your back? "Instead of anwer the question, she smile wider and make Sicheng frowned.

Then she walks closer to Sicheng and handed him something.

"A pregnancy test? "

"Look at that line. "Sicheng look at the line. His eyes widen, the test was positive.

"Really? "

"Yeah!! "She hugged her husband and kissed him softly. "Renjun going to have sibling after this. "

"Yeah.. "

"Let's tell Renjun about this. "When Renjun know the news, he so happy because he always wants a siblings before.

End.