CAPITOLO DEICI- Special Delivery

Start from the beginning

"All I'm saying is Nicki Minaj, MeganTheeStallion and Tink can get ALL this wood, ya feel me

"All I'm saying is Nicki Minaj, MeganTheeStallion and Tink can get ALL this wood, ya feel me." The dark-skin dread head grins, "Shit, they could even hold a couple of my seeds too."

"Kevin, Ion think none of them women into Beastiality so they ain't never gon' want your donkey-looking ass." A beefy looking light-skin man smirks.

Kevin smacks his lip, pausing from the trim he was lining up to look over at his colleague.

"Tyrese you forever tryna talk shit bout my game like you don't see me pulling the baddest bitches. You starting ta' sound like a hater, son." He teases.

Tyrese raises his eyebrow looking up from the fade he was creating. "Baddest? Nigga there ain't no hate in me when I tell you that everybody in here know, ain't none of the females you be pulling bad."

"Facts."

"No Cap."

"Preach Ty."

"This nigga forever calling cricket-and-roach-looking bitches bad."

Kevin looks around the shop in shock as a few loyal customers pipe up with their agreements.

"Oh, so that's how y'all feel, huh? Ite' bet. Next time one of y'all sit in my chair I'm fucking up ya hairline. Pushing that shit all the way back like Stevie wonder, while being on my Stevie wonder, legally blind I can't see shit."

Laughter erupts throughout the bustling establishment as Kevin goes back and forth with some of the commenters, roasting them.

Michael shakes his head chuckling as he begins to line up the little boy's hairline who was sitting in his chair lost in the game on his tablet.

It was a normal day at Trivoli Trims, the unisex hair salon owned by Michael Anderson.

The smooth sounds of Bitty McLean's 'Walk Away From Love'  flows from the shop's sound system mingling with the voices in the busy establishment. The familiar scent of hair products, roaring sound of hairdryers and the buzz of razors fill the air, as customers and hairstylists enjoy the usual banter and comforting environment of the salon.

"Kevin you so stupid. Stevie Wonder is blind not  legally blind." Amelia, the Latina hairdresser corrects, shaking her head.

"What's the difference?" Kevin eyes her in confusion.

"Legally blind people can still see, Kev. They have 20/200 vision or less so if an object is 200 feet away they'd have to stand 20 feet from it in order to see it clearly. But a person with normal vision can stand 200 feet away and see that object perfectly." Keisha, the St Lucian female barber educates.

Kevin smiles, "See this why you my wife, Kei. You smart and beautiful, Ion know why you won't give me a chance, baby, you know I could treat you right."