"Um. . .what are you two doing here this late?"

Cobra looked away while Coyote spoke for them, "We just wanted you to know that we're leaving tomorrow morning."

Her eyes widened, "For what?"

"We have to make sure that Matt stays where he is right now to keep him from getting captured."

She then looked over to Cobra who's head was still hung down, "Did Victoria approve of this?"

He just simply nodded stiffly.

Coyote sighed heavily her eyes full of sadness and guilt, "I should have been there with you when Miguel got a hold of you. I'm just. . .I'm just so fucking careless."

She touched her shoulder squeezing it reassuringly giving her a half-smile, "No need to apologize, honestly, for once, that was the only time that I'm actually happy you didn't listen to me."

"I wish I did then maybe things would've turned out a lot differently."

Catalina chose not to argue any further as there were bigger issues they had to discuss. She stepped aside letting them in then went over to sit on the couch. When Sapphire saw Cobra her face brightened some when he looked back with a small grin.

"So, do you have a map to where he is?" she asked.

Coyote pulled out the map from her pocket spreading it out on the glass coffee table. Catalina took a closer look seeing if this was close to where they were in case if Moo had to move farther away.

Luckily, it was. Far enough for Miguel not to find him.

"He gave this to Tori in case she worried."

She nodded, "I see, so you two heading out early?"

"Early as I've ever been."

"Riiight. . ." she folded the map back anding it to Coyote.

"I won't be able to lead you two out tomorrow, I'll have some guards go with you instead," Catalina ran her hand over her face groaning, "I'm just busy with so much shit I just don't know what to do."

Coyote smiled, "I think you're doing a great job, sergeant."

"I appreciate that."

Catalina got up leading them back to the door walking them out, "You two best be going, you need a lot of energy tomorrow, and it's past curfew."

Coyote went ahead and wrapped her arms around Catalina. She felt both confused and weirded out, but she couldn't help but hesitantly hug her back.

"Thank you for all you've done for me, sargent, really, I couldn't have had a better mentor than you."

Catalina then started to get a little teary-eyed, "You're welcome, just. . .just make it back safe, okay?"

She pulled away and nodded, "You have my word."

She looked to Cobra who just still remain quiet. She knitted her brows in concern about what was bothering him.

"Cobra, are you going to be fine, even with your leg?"

He again just nodded.

She sighed, "Okay, it's settled then, I'll tell some of my men to get up early to walk you two out."

"Yes ma'am, we'll make sure that Moo doesn't know about this and stay where he is so he won't be Miguel's pet."

Early that next morning Coyote had her bag packed sitting at the edge of her bed ready to leave. She looked and sighed at her messy room, knowing that she'll miss the soft comfort of her home. She walked over to her night stand picking up an old frame photo of her when she was a little kid with her older brother's arm around her shoulders with both planting big smiles.