Honestly, she didn't.

"We could at least show her what's changed, besides she has to see Mar-"

"She'll see her when she's ready," Moo interrupted coldly.

Violet cocked her head, "Who?"

Moo sighed, "Our leader, but you can decide when you want to see her."

"I guess I could see her later on tonight since she's practically the main person I want to see."

"No!" Moo cried making both Violet and Storm jump, "Uh, I mean not now, she might be busy."

Storm started to glare at him, "Busy with what? Why can't she see her? I bet she would love to see Violet."

"Just not now and that's final."

Violet looked at her friend in suspicion, why didn't he want to see their leader and not now? Was there something he didn't want her to know about? All she knew was that he was hiding something.

-

They stopped at a short bricked building that had a red cross on top and boarded windows.

"What's this place?" Violet asked.

"Medical unit, a check-up place to see if you're in need of emergency and helping trainees so they can work in the hospital with their mentors," Storm explained, "I wanted to be a doctor but I sucked at diagnostics."

"I sometimes work in the ER," Moo replied, "I make medicines a sometimes perform surgeries."

"Really?" Violet looking dumbfounded, "I mean you always said when we were kids you always wanted to work in a hospital."

"Yep, anyway I got some friends here I want you here to meet."

All of them got out with Smokey and Rosie following behind walking in through a glass door marked with a painted red cross in the middle. Inside, Violet saw that it looked almost exactly like a real doctor's office. She guessed they just walked in a waiting room by it looked, there were a couple of people in waiting chairs with a girl in a large desk across the room filling out some papers not paying any attention to them continuing with the papers.

"If you're here for an appointment, what's the name and time?" she said boredly still giving her attention to the papers.

"Hey Izzy, you don't look too happy to see us," Storm chirped happily making the girl quickly look up at the three with her expression changing completely giving Storm a wide smile.

She hopped from over the desk running towards Storm and Moo giving them a big tight hug.

"There's my people!!" she cried hugging tighter, "I missed you guys so much!"

"It's been only two days," Moo responded hugging her back.

"That's still too long for me."

As she pulled away, Violet saw that she was quite an attractive girl. She was light-skinned with freckles covering all over her, she had chocolate brown eyes with a couple of gold teeth, and she had her curly thick hair tied up in a poofy ponytail. She wore a black sleeveless t-shirt with ripped jeans and a tool belt around her waist with a noisy walkie-talkie. She looked Violet's way giving her the same big smile she gave her sister.

"Who's your pretty lady friend?" she asked making Violet blush a little.

"Izzy, this is Violet, she's the childhood best friend I told you about."

"And my little sister!" Storm added wrapping an arm around Violet's shoulders.

Izzy widened her eyes and gasped, "Oh my God! The Violet who went to the boarding school?!"