Oh Gods

Achilles's POV
Hercule's reminds me of Orion. He was holding a celestial bronze container. "If you weaklings can go get my shield them I'll give you the bolt. By the way punks, my shield is at this warehouse. I'll be waiting here and if I get it, you get this fine weapon." "Why can't you get it all mighty Heracles?" "I just can't kid. Go get it." I wanted to stab that guy so bad. We started to walk towards the warehouse where his shield is.
-In the Warehouse-
It's all dark and scary in the warehouse. I'm not surprised that punk Hercules, wouldn't come and get his shield. "I see you have come son of Perseus," a creepy old lady voice said. "I smell the sea in two people. A son of Poseidon perhaps and maybe a legacy of him." A light flicked on and a women was standing there. She was fat and plump and a dog was barking at us. "Sonny, I think we should...attack!" She started to turn into a monster. The dog turned into a huge monster. "I am Echidna and this is my son, Chimera. Lord Kronos promised me a good life terrorizing demigods after the war." The dream. Wasn't Kronos the one talking to me?
I saw Luke say a word to himslef and wings appeared on his shoes. I gave him a confused look. "Your not the only one with a cool dad." He tugged on a bracelet and a sword made of celestial bronze sprung up. I brought out my pen and uncapped it. A beautifully made bronze spear formed in my hand. I tugged on my necklace and the black armour formed onto my body. "Luke, you have no idea." And with that I charged to attack the Chimera while Luke and that scumbag Orion took on Echidna. I drew my bow and fired arrow after arrow. It howled and charged. Oh Styx why'd I do that. I thought of time stopping but nothing happened. The chimera was getting closer. I close my eyes and envisioned a river of golden mist. The river of time. I envisioned it stopping. I looked around and everyone was stopped, frozen in place, everyone except me. I went around and stabbed Echidna and Chimera. I ordered time to flow again. Everything went wrong.
Chimera and Echinda reappeared but they had a duplicate.