I get claimed

Achilles's POV

I headed towards the arena with the rest of my cabin. Luke is teaching us how to sword fight and the basics of it. None of the swords feel right. It either was to heavy or to long. "I'm going to demonstrate a disarming move on Achilles." Why me? Luke was the best swordsman in the gosh dang camp. We started sparring and he did the move. "Everyone get with a partner and take turns doing the move. We have capture the flag tonight and I want you guys to be great!"
-Capture the Flag-
The Hermes cabin was with the Athena, Apollo, Hephastus, and Aphrodite cabin versus the Ares cabin, Dionysus cabin, Demeter cabin, Hestia cabin. Hestia had a demigod. She created her out of the hearth. Julia is only 9 but is strong for a nine year old. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. She's an adorable little kid. Anyways back to the game. Luke, the Stolls, Annabeth, and I were going to steal the flag. The rest are going to defend and create distractions. We arrived at the Red team's flag. Clarrise and some other Ares campers, Castor and Pollux, and Katie Gardner were guarding it. "Alright guys. Luke and Achilles, take out the Ares campers. Connor and I got the twins and Travis you got Katie." We all charged our opponents. I somehow was fighting Clarrise off fine. She manged to stab me with her electric spear a couple times but then I broke it and tripped her. She's knocked out right now. I ran and got the flag. I dashed across the border and won the game for the Blue team. Then everyone started to gasp as a glowing image was above my head. "All hail Achilles Archer, son of Perseus, God of Time, Ice, Life, Weather, Hope, Flames, and Patron of Heroes, Master of Weapons." The symbol was a grandfather clock and a tornado swirling around it with flames blazing.