Camp Half-Blood

Achilles's POV
I woke up in a nice comfortable bed. Suddenly everything came rushing back to me. Was my mom okay? I remember fighting a huge snake thing. "Oh good your awake," a voice that I recognized said behind me. "Hey Sam is my mom okay?" "Yeah she left 3 days ago when you defeated Python. You have been out for 4 days." Oh great 4 days I have been knocked out. "Let's go meet our director." We walked out of that place and headed towards a big baby blue house. "Hey uh Chiron, Achilles is here to see you." A big person walked out. "Wait as in THE Chiron?" "Yes my boy that is me l a voice said behind me. There stood Mr.Brunner but he had a white stallions body from the waist down. "Brunner?" "That was a stage name Achilles." I noticed a big fat plump man sitting in a chair with a diet coke in his hand. "Hey uh Sam who's that?" "Oh that's Mr. D." "Hey Samson can you show Achilles around camp. I think I know who his father is but I'm not sure. Show him Cabin 11 too." Sam started to head out and I followed him. The place was sunny and relaxing. The cabins were set up in order. The big marble one was Zeus, the ocean blue bunker like cabin was Poseidon, the icy blue one with a grandfather clock, pictures of heroes, and scenes of weather is Perseus, son of Poseidon and Hestia. Apollo cabin is golden and seems to glow in the sun. Ares'so cabin was rigged in barb wire. Hephastus's cabin was metal and had flame designs. Dionysus's cabin was purple and reaked of grapes. Hermes's cabin looked like a regular summer camp cabin. On the female's side was Hera,Athena,Artemis,Demeter, Hestia, and Aphrodite. The arena was big and the lava wall looked weird.