The Next Great Prophecy

After the giant war, Jupiter/Zeus made Heracles and Bacchus gods. Bacchus is known as Dionysus, God of Wine, Madness, and all that crap and Heracles is Hercules, Minor God of Strength. Zeus made mom step down for Dionysus. World War II is coming up soon and it's being fought by Poseions and Zeus's kids versus Hades's kids. We have two camps. A Greek camp called Camp Half-Blood and a Roman camp is called Camp Jupiter. We've tried to keep them separate because they hate each other. We are at another council meeting. Apollo started glowing green and must came out his mouth.
"A child of ice, sea, sky, or death.
Shall be put to the test
To see the world in an endless rest
A heroes last breath
Shall be the sacrifice made
Olympus to preserve or raze"
He then collapsed on his throne and woke up a second later. Zeus started talking," Child of Ice which means Perseus, Child of sea is Poseidon, Child of Sky is me, Child of Death is Hades. Hermes call Hades and bring him here now!" Hades flashed in. "Hades, Perseus, Poseidon, and I are going to swear an oath on the Styx to not have any children to prevent the Great Prophecy." "We swear on the River Styx to never have children again." Thunder boomed. "The oath is sealed. You all may leave."