I score a date with a goddess!

Perseus's POV

Mom and Dad have been bugging me about finding a wife for years! The thing is I used to have a huge crush on Artemis but then she went on the whole man hating thing. I have a crush on Athena but she's dad's rival. We're at another boring council meeting and I looked over at Athena. She looks absolutely stunning. Her blonde hair and her stormy gray eyes. I think about her a lot. I heard a squeal from none other than the annoying love goddess. She's looking at me with a knowing look. Zeus glares at her. "Now if I hadn't been interrupted. As I was saying, during the winter solstice my lightning bolt went missing as well asHades's helm. Now Poseidon. I know about your kid. Does he have anything to do with this?" Zeus has gotten a lot better at being the King of the Gods. He's actually respected and not lustful and power hungry as he used to be. "Council dismissed." I got out of my throne and decided I was going to tell Athena about my feelings. I walked over to her. "Hey Athena, uh I have a confession to make." "Yes Perseus what is it." "Well...um...ilikeyouandiwanttogoonadatewithyou." "What?" "I like you and want to go on a date with you." "Sure. See you at my palace. I hope you have something nice planned." Did she say yes! Boo yah. Big man on Olympus right here! Yahooooooooo! I flashed to my palace and ordered my servants to start preparing a meal.
-around the date time-
Athena's POV

Perseus actually ask me on a date! It's in an hour. I got to get ready! I looked through my clothes and just decided to go with jeans and a gray shirt. I flahed to his palace and smelt something great. I knocked on his door. "Hello Athena, looking stunning as usual." I felt myself starting to blush. "You look not to bad yourself Percy." He was dressed in a blue polo and tan cargo shorts. "Come in, come in." He led me to a garden with a fountain. A table set for two was setup. He pulled my chair out for me like a gentlemen and sat down himself. Nymphs brought out steak and red potatoes. My favorite. "How'd you know?" "What?" "How'd you know this was my favorite?" "You have it all the time at Olympian feasts." I guess I do. "Athena I have something to say." "Go on Perseus." "You know the new camper, Achilles? He's my son." No surprise. I was checking on Annabeth and she said a new camper arrived that had an aura of power. She described him like anyone would describe Percy. "That child could be our downfall or our savior. Thalia is a tree and will not come back unless something drastic happens. Achilles is the next child of the prophecy."

Perseus's POV

My son is going to either kill us all or save us. We finished our meal in silence. Kissed a couple times and she left after that.

Authors Note: Okay so I have decided that Luke is going to be good and paired with Thalia. Who should betray him. Personally make it someone big not like a Hermes kid. No offense but it's just cliché. Thanks for reading!