Discoveries

I have trained with Chiron for 10 years on weapons. I have mastered archery under Chirons gaze. I've also mastered sword fighting. I forged two swords. One is made out of hardened ice and the other is made out of celestial bronze but I can light it on fire. The ice one is called Ice and the bronze one is Tornado. I have practiced with them a lot. I have been called to Olympus to talk about a new upcoming nation.
-On Olympus-
"I have called a council to discuss a new upcoming nation called Rome. We should go with it because we could rule over the new nation and could gain more respect. Raise your hand if you want to." Mom, Dad, Hera, Ares, Hermes, Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, and I rose our hands. Athena and Artemis were against it. "The council has decided by a majority vote that we will become the Roman Gods." We flashed to Rome and greeted the mortals. Mt. Olympus just went with us into the clouds. We flashed to it and our thrones. Zeus is now Jupiter, Hera is Juno, Dad is Neptune, Hades is Pluto, Apollo is still Apollo, Ares is Mars, Hephaestus is Vulcan, Aphrodite is Venus, Athena is Minerva, Artemis is Diana, Mom is Vesta, I am Kai. My appearance changed. I grew to about 6'5" and had black hair cut short and my eyes are gold with flecks of icy blue, white, and gray with a ring of orange and gold flames in my eyes. I also have imperial gold armour and my silver spear is now gold same with my shield. I am still the God of Ice, Time, Peace, Life, Flames, Hope, Weather and Master of Weapons. I'm known as Kai the Conquerer. Jupiter already has a child. His name is Bacchus.