I meet the Oracle of Delphi or the Zombie of Delphi

Achilles's POV

I woke up the next morning and did all the morning stuff. I headed to the pavilion to eat my breakfast. I had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. Everyone was getting up and putting some food in the fire. There was a kid with black hair and ocean blue eyes at the Poseidon table. I must've missed him being claimed when I went to bed. Didn't dad say I would meet my uncle, his brother, very soon. I guess that must be him. "Heroes, Zeus's master bolt and Hades's helm have been stolen. The gods have chosen Achilles son of Perseus, Orion son of Poseidon, and Luke son of Hermes. Good luck and Achilles meet me in the big house. You leave after lunch." I headed to big house after I gave some of my meal to Dad. "Achilles go up into the attic and ask the oracle how you can get Zeus and Hades's symbols of power back." I headed up the stairs and into the attic. There was a zombie thing in a chair and I assumed it was the Oracle. "Uh hello Ms.Oracle. How do I get back Zeus and Hades's symbols?"
"You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,
You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,
You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,
You shall find out the threat in the end"
I left and told Chiron the prophecy. "Go pack up I must make a visit to Olympus."
I left the big house and went to pack.