Letter from Dad

Achilles's POV

I moved my stuff into the Perseus cabin. Inside were 10 bunk beds with icy blue sheets and golden pillows. A spear and black bow hung from the doorway. It even had a built in shower. There was note on the desk:
Dear Achilles,
Hello son. I'm sorry I couldn't see you over the years but Zeus wouldn't let me. Your mother was a queen among mortals. I loved her. Your going to meet your uncle, my brother, very soon. Be a good kid. Stay out of trouble. You are like me when I was a young Godling. If you look in the drawer of the desk there is a white ring, a black necklace, and a bronze pen.Tug on the necklace and black armour with icy blue swirls and a black helmet with a white plume. The pen once clicked, turns into a spear that will help you control your weather powers and it will shoot either ice or flames. The ring once tapped turns into a beautiful white bow. Just pull back the string and an arrow will materialize. If you want a special arrow then just think of it.
I am the master of weapons so you are extremely great at combat with any weapon. You have the powers over weather, ice, flames, time, giving hope or taking it away, and making peace easily. I will not bless you in life because well that's a very powerful power to have and I don't want you to go power hungry.
Remember son, I love you very much no matter what you do. Make me proud kiddo.
Love your father,
Perseus.

Authors Note: Should Percy and Athena tell Zeus of their newfound love? Should they have a Godling? Achilles should be paired with who?
Next Chapter: I meet the Oracle of Delphi or the zombie of Delphi.