First Fight

My son is almost the age for him to go to camp. He's built and tall for his age. Zeus's kid was turned into a tree when she almost got killed by a bunch of monsters Hades sent. Poseidon's child is 12 and at Yancy Acedmy. I flashed to Achilles's mom's house. "Claire it's time for him to go to camp," I said. "Achilles. Your going to go to a camp after school." I flashed out before he could see me.
Achilles's POV
There's a field trip today at school. We are going to the American Museum of Natural History today. We all piled on the bus and headed off. My best friend Samson is next to me. He's super scrawny. He has cocoa skin and a walking disorder but don't let that fool you. He runs faster than you can say "Barney's underpants" on burrito day. The field trip was being run by Mr. Brunner and Miss Gates. Miss Gates hates me. She thought I was a devil spawn ever since she came here half way through the year. Our old science teacher left after having a break down. We got into the museum and headed for the Greek History. Mr. Brunner was talking about Kronos and the other Titans when this really mean girl who I hate started talking. Her name was Lisa Armstrong and she has curly brown hair and brown eyes. "Will you shut up Lisa? I'm trying to listen!" I yelled. "What was that Mr. Archer?" "Uh nothing Mr.Brunner," I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. "Why did Kronos eat his kids Achilles?" "Well Kronos was the King Titan and his children were the gods but his wife Rhea, hid baby Zeus away on some island. When Zeus grew up he gave Kronos a drink that made him puke out his other children and the had a huge war and the gods won and Zeus became King of the Gods." "Very good," Mr.Brunner seemed surprised I remembered the myth. "Lunch time." We all headed outside to eat lunch. Samson and I were sitting by a statue of a lion when Lisa threw her apple slice and hit Samson in the face. I got really mad. My mom says to count to 10 and think about something that's happy. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. "Achilles threw ice at me!" Miss Gates looked at me and said,"You and me are going to have a little talk now." As I was following her I heard other students talking," Did you see-" "The ice like went up in the air-" "And hit Lisa." We were back in the Greek History part of the museum. "Where is it Achilles?" "What are you talking about?" "Give it to us and you will not suffer." She started changing into a bat like creature. She flew down and tried to attack me but something hit her. Sitting there was Mr.Brunner. "Samson take him to his mom and tell her it's time." "Yes s-sir. Let's go Achilles." I started to follow him. He called a taxi and we got in. We got my house and I knocked. Mom answered it. "It's time," Samson said. We filed into Mom's car and drove towards Manhattan. "Achilles, this is about your father. He was a nice guy. You have his eyes and structure. Your a mini him." So this is about my Dad. Mom told me about him. He was a wealthy businessman. He couldn't stay with her because he had a job that made him go to Athens and Mom wanted to stay in America. "Your father loves you and me very much Achilles. He said us was harder than anything he's ever done before. Your going to the camp he said you should be going to around this age." Gee thanks, never met him but he's got a camp set up for me. We stopped and then we heard a huge ssss' behind us as we got out to go into the forest. Why is a camp there? I don't know. I looked behind us and there was a huge monster beast thing. It looked like a snake. "Oh my gods. It's Python. Achilles run towards that pine tree!" I started running towards the pine tree and so did Samson. "Wait mom! I can't leave you!" "Just go I will be fine." "C'mon Achilles we go to go." "No my moms in trouble." I grabbed a branch and started shouting at the snake thing. It noticed me. Oh great I should've ran. It started slithering towards me and I threw the branch. I jumped up on the thing and wrapped my arms around its neck and started choking it. It eventually went limp. I passed out as I saw kids with swords and spears coming towards me.