"Maddie"

"What are you doing here?"

"This is psychology of business right?" Colin asked. Maddie in that moment knew Colin wasn't a student.

"Let me guess you're the professor"

"And you're my student"

"I'll just head into class" Maddie said feeling quite awkward.

After class Maddie received yet another gossip girl blast. This time about Jenny being back in Manhattan.

Frustrated and exhausted with the games Maddie headed over to the Humphrey's penthouse to send Jenny back over the river.

"Jenny" Maddie called out as she walked in. She pushed the bedroom door open to see Jenny working on some designs.

"I'll be in and out. It's just one day Maddie" Jenny lectured.

"Look I know I banished you. People expect me to be some bitch when it comes to this. Just don't do anything other than the interview and Grand Central Station okay?" Maddie asked.

"A day pass thank you" Jenny said unenthused.

"I mean it Jenny. The penthouse, the interview and then it's bye bye" Maddie said before leaving the penthouse before Rufus or Lily returned.

Maddie headed home to get ready for the observer party she had been invited to tonight.

Taking a long hot bath to soak away her stress, gossip girl notified Manhattan that Jenny was spotted at the Empire.

Maddie couldn't be more mad. Chuck was beating Maddie at this war, a war she didn't want to be involved in.

Maddie pulled out her hottest and most seductive yet dress. She was hoping to make Chuck drool at the sight of her.

The limo pulled up and Maddie pushed through the carpet, snapping a few photos before heading up the observation deck.

She walked around saying hello to the various people including Tim Gunn.

"Mr.Gunn?" A voice said interrupting her conversation.

"Jenny? Excuse us please" Maddie said pulling Jenny to a more private spot.

"I told you to stay home and just go to the interview. I come to find you went to the Empire and now here. You need to leave"

"Not before I talk to Tim Gunn. Thank to your little stunt I have to convince him I didn't mean to have Whore written on my dresses"

"Jenny I didn't-"

"Save it Maddie. For someone that cares" Jenny huffed before walking off.

Maddie looked at her with evil eyes. She saw Chuck watching from across the room. She strutted over hoping to end this once and for all.

"Chuck the games need to stop. I'm not playing into this war. I concede. Here's me waving my white flag" Maddie said with sarcasm and sass.

Maddie and Chuck were bickering back and forth when a gossip girl blast revealed by Jenny Humphrey had been banished to begin with.

Maddie looked embarrassed and humiliated.

"Was this your plan? Humiliate me? Well congratulations. You won" Maddie said.

"It was me. What's the matter M? You don't control me anymore. Now everyone knows your biggest secret" Jenny snickered.

Maddie left the party at once, running with her head down. Chuck had won and Jenny succeeded at embarrassing her.

Someone ran out behind her and Maddie could suspect it was Chuck. She turned around to find Colin looking concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Actually I'm not. I'm dropping your class on Monday. Want to get drinks?" Maddie asked. Colin smiled and hailed a cab for the two of them.