Don't keep driving

New York City, New York The Concorde Hotel

The Concorde Hotel

The sound of your heavy panting and a sinful zipper fills the hotel room.

You had expected Bucky to show up and for you two to finally talk out a plan, but you hadn't expected that.

You're momentarily stunned as you feel the quick chuckle of his breath on the break of your neck where your coral top was slowly sinking down your flushed shoulder.

"God, I'm so sorry. I've just wanted to do that for so long."

It's a low timber that could leave any woman weak at the knees.

His sexual confession makes you press your thighs together and a jot shoots from your core making you groan. The quick orgasm was still leaving small chills up and down your spine.

Had that really just happened?

You spin around slowly until you're fallen up against the wall, its surface the only thing keeping you from falling to your knees. It was obvious how much he had worn you out with such minimal effort.

The smug face that haunted your dreams for seven years is looking back at you with no shame and not even a small trickle of regret. A devilish smirk peeks at the edges of his pretty rose lips. Your heart hammers away in your chest - the reality of what was happening not having yet sunk in completely. Your chest warmed up deliciously slow as your eyes glossed over, a feeling of love and simplicityconsuming you.

You've felt something similar when you saw that wedding dress, the one you still couldn't stop thinking about it. The way you had felt when you saw it was the same way you felt right now as you tried your best to keep your focusing on the figure standing in front of you.

Bucky notices the change of air between the both of you, just by that look in your eye, and soon his are mimicking yours; Love. Simplicity.

What was sexual lust and carnal need only a few minutes ago, had now transcended into something delicate and sweet.

A short breath escapes his chest as you hook both your pointer fingers into the loops of his jeans, pulling him forward until his face fell naturally against yours. You didn't care that your pants and underwear were still pulled down and that you were vulnerably on full display.

You pressed your lips against his and kissed him as your life depended on it.

For the first time since yesterday, you finally allowed it all to sink in. You and Bucky were now in each other's arms, together. A couple? You weren't sure. All that you were certain of was that Bucky Barnes was in your arms, and you were kissing him like you had wanted to for the last seven years that you've known him. He returns it eagerly.

It was a sweet kiss, mostly a peck until you had his bottom lip tugged in between both of yours. You pulled back with a moan.

Your soft eyes slowly flickered open and you were surprised to see him already staring down at you with so much admiration in his eyes, that when you decided to speak, you couldn't help that it came out so breathlessly.