Did you let him fuck you?

The second his lips fell onto yours, a white flame that you had hidden deep down for so long burst in your stomach and you swear you never felt such happiness like you did right then and there. 

You lifted your feet until you were on your tiptoes, the adrenaline pushing your body higher and higher towards his. Your heart fluttered deliciously within your chest, a soft whimper leaving the break of your lips.

You couldn't believe this was happening. After five years of trying to move, trying to get over something you thought you would never be able to retouch again, here you were. You couldn't believe Bucky Barnes, the love of your life, was kissing you.

And that he loved you just as much as you loved him.

You felt the fingers of his left-hand bunch up in your hair making it a messy nest within the grip of his fist. You tilted your head slightly to the left as you felt his hot tongue trace the opening of your lips. The slick and wetness of his tongue made you burn and you let him into your equally hot mouth with a loud groan.

The noise you made triggered something carnal in his body and he pressed up against you until your back was completely up against his front door. When he let go of your hair to wrap his hand around your right thigh, your suitcase fell with a loud bang against the wooden floor.

You both ignored it.

His other hand went to your left thigh next and he bent down slightly to lift you until both your legs were wrapped around his waist.

Your hands pulled at his hair as you kissed him aggressively, never wanting to stop.

But you both knew you had to eventually.

After about two minutes of your intense make out, your kisses turned into soft pecks mingled with sighs of contentment escaping from both of you.

Your lips trailed the end of his lips, down his jaw and to his collarbone. He held you there tenderly as he caressed the back of your head with his thumb.

He opened his eyes and sighed softly.

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

You pulled back and leaned your forehead against his. With a happy sigh, you leaned in and pecked his lips once more which he returned happily. When you pulled back he stared at you lovingly.

Your mind went blank at his question. You had both gotten this far, but where would you go from here?

"I don't know."

Bucky stared at you for a second more before he looked to the side, thinking.

He took a deep breath and gently let you down to the floor, but your hands don't leave the sides of his neck.

"I don't want you to leave anymore." The statement makes your heart flutter one more time. His beautiful blue eyes are staring out the window into the city, and the way his jaw is clenched makes him look Godly and it takes all your willpower to not throw your hands on him one more time.

It slightly reminds you of the first time you met him. You had been captivated and you felt something special the second your eyes met. But then he had said your sister's name and a wave of disappointment splashed over you.

This only further reminded you that this situation you were both in, no matter how much you both loved each other, it was beyond complicated.

"Where am I going to go?" You ask softly. His face turns back to you and his brows scruff together adorably, "Bucky, we can't live together after all this happened," you took his face in her hands, and his eyes darted from your own back down to your lips, "Not yet at least."