Is everything okay, Mr. Barnes?

Its been a few weeks since Bucky and Ashlyn started couple therapy and it had gone a little bit better than expected

Its been a few weeks since Bucky and Ashlyn started couple therapy and it had gone a little bit better than expected. Things started to brighten on Ashlyn's side as Bucky began to make certain changes in the way he now treated her.

With Doctor Banner helping him in opening his mind to new possibilities and helping him conclude on his own that your intentions had been anything but innocent, Bucky began to take a new look on his situation and ultimately decided to do what would be best for him and his wife.

Doctor Banner didn't have to tell him this directly for Bucky to quickly assume this.

Going into therapy, Bucky had no belief that what you had done to him had been out of malice. He didn't think you had used him in any way, shape, or form.

Things had simply started to develop and you two had gotten into a relationship that crossed a line it wasn't supposed to. That was it.

But Bruce asked him if it made any sense for you to have suspected such bad qualities in Ashlyn even before she began to show anything negative. Bucky soon began to think that the reason he saw what he did in Ashlyn was that it had been planted in there by you.

Right?

Sure, he knew her intentions were bad with the will that she and his father had conjured up behind his back, but was she just there for his riches? He now found that hard to believe as he watched her attempt to cook them a nice dinner, cursing to herself as she burned the sautéed vegetables.

Was someone really that capable of doing something so awful?

Had it really been you this entire time that wanted his riches?

He knew very well that by the end of the night you guys had shared, he had been willing to give it all to you.

Bucky knew it was a big thing for him to assume about you, considered how much he loved you, but what if Bruce was right?

Bucky had to harbor down tears at the thought of you purposefully hurting him; of you warning him against Ashlyn, about the things she wanted when in fact it was you who wanted it all.

He wanted to deny it, he did.

But if it were true, he was hurt, because even after all you've both been through, he had fallen in love with you.

He no longer loved Ashlyn, but he loved you.

His life had become something he no longer wanted to deal with anymore.

After getting angry feelings off his chest to doctor Banner, some things had become less tense in his marriage. There was a mutual peace. T

here was no love, except only from Ashlyn, as it was desperate that she was trying hard to gain back Bucky's love and trust.

Bucky's nightmares continued, and his thoughts still lingered back to you when he would be alone in his office or alone in his living room watching tv.

You were his everything. And now you were gone.