Kiss Me...

Paris, France

Paris, France

She doesn't know what happened to her.

Maybe it was around the time her parents died, or maybe it was the distance between her and her old life which she detested, that pushed her over the edge.

She didn't want to be where she was; she didn't want to be in this situation, but she had gotten herself here.

When she met Bucky she didn't expect to fall for him as fast as she did.

She did lie to him when she made it seem like she had no idea who he was. She had lied because she didn't want him to think that the only reason she was into him was because of the money - he had to give her a chance. And that's exactly what he did.

But she had fooled herself into thinking she wasn't only in it for the money. Truth is, at first she wasn't, but after she was offered the job and after her first paycheck, she realized that this was the real-life she wanted and she would do in all her willpower to keep it. Even if it meant hurting Bucky by going the extra mile.

It had reached a point where she had let the money, and the good things she was getting, blur her vision of what she really had wanted.

But one thing was for sure, she would do anything possible to keep what she was gaining but she could not lose Bucky. It just pained her when she thought that maybe her heart wasn't in it as much.

She felt cold and calculating for it. She had gotten over him after he had ended up being the opposite of what she thought he was but ultimately she was stuck. She couldn't leave now, because everything else that came with him, she wanted.

She thought Bucky was still great in bed, a great guy, and he'd make a great family man because he was extremely loyal. But that fire she once felt when she dated him the first few months was now gone.

Because of the amount of respect she still had for the Barnes' family, she would continue to make these sacrifices - continue to hurt him and have a secret life - so he could become even more successful. And for that, he would always thank her, and she would be at his side during his successes.

She sits on the edge of the bed, the Eiffel Tower visible through the window behind her as she pulls up the black stockings up her legs. She always felt a little disgusted with herself after nights like these which were now a regular, but it paid the bills and it signed contracts that would earn them millions.

Her hair was a mess and her chest was still bare and hot from her activities of the past few hours. She pulls her hair to the side as she bends down to get her Vera Wang bra off the floor.

She feels a hand on her back.

"Leaving so soon?"

The man asks in a taunting tone.

Ashlyn masks her annoyed grimace with a smile and turns sharply around to face Mr. Stark.

She crawls up the bed as his hands go to her waist and she kisses him with tongue and teeth.