Midnight Moments

I was startled by Luna's sudden touch.

  'What are you doing?' I asked.

  'Y/n you need to see something' Luna sounded partially excited and partially sad.

She led me to Taehyungs area, more students from the course arrived and gathered around him as he was explaining something. he probably couldn't even see me.

She dragged me to a corner and pointed at a painting. I just looked at it unable to say something.

It was a painting of a girl's face, and it wasn't extremely detailed so it could be anyone but then I saw a scar on top of the right eyebrow. It was one of the few things in my face I used to hate. it became less visible though but it was there. In the painting he made it obvious but in a beautiful subtle way.

  'It's you' Luna said.

  'This can be anyone' I said 'y/n I know you, you already know this is you. look at the scar, that's too specific.'

I stared at it and I sank into the memories.

Flashback 5,5 years ago.

y/n pov

My 17th birthday party was full on going. My parents were away for the weekend and my brother agreed to throw a party. Everyone from school was here and many of my brothers friends as well. Including Kim Taehyung, one of his best friends I had been crushing on since forever.

I was pretty drunk at this point of the party and as I watched in the mirror in the bathroom I saw the scar above my eyebrow. I hated it, but then again it was my own stupid fault.

I had the bike accident when my brother, me, Jungkook and Tae went to the movies. It wasn't uncommon I tagged along with him and his friends.

I decided to go to my room to put some concealer on it. as I was searching for it the door opened. I looked up and saw Taehyung approaching

  'Y/n what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at the party?'

  'hey Tae, I was looking for the concealer to hide the stupid scar.'

  'Don't hide it, its part of you.'

  'No, its just ugly'

He came closer and kissed the scar softly, his lips touching my skin made me feel all kind of things.

  'It's not, plus now everyone can see how bad you are at cycling' he laughed.

  'You are so cute with that boxy smile' I said giggling and his cheeks flustered.

  'And now you are cute with your red cheeks.'

   'I really really like you Tae' I blurted out, surprised by my own confession.

Taehyung kissed me, our lips connecting and even though it went so fast I gave in into the kiss.

When we stopped I knew my face was red. He chuckled

  'I really really like you too y/n.' 

Present time

My flashback was interrupted

   'So what is the story behind the painting of that girl?' I heard a girls voice ask. I turned my head as the group moved towards us and Taehyung looked into my eyes.

   'uhm the inspiration behind this painting was a girl I once loved,' 'and, as it appears, still love' he added and the group emerged in whispers.

A tear rolled down my cheek, I didn't realize it until I felt the wet drop touching my skin. I quickly turned around and walked away.

I stayed looking at all the art pieces closely, waiting till it ended and I would have a drink with Jungkook and Yoongi. All students had already left to go to a bar, I told Luna she should go and that I would stay for Yoongi and Jungkook.