"I know what you mean." The tip of her tongue points to the top of mouth inside. "What's your story with Tzuyu?"

Jungkook eyes went to Tzuyu glaring at her, then back to Lisa. "Nothing."

Her brows furrow, "The girl is throwing daggers at me with her eyes. It's not nothing."

"You want her dead. I can make it happen." He tells her.

Her eyes widen as his abrupt thought. "No! I'm just saying.. she's a tad bit possessive more than the other girls. Like maybe you two actually been together."

Jungkook eyes narrows down to the floor for a slight seconds. That second gave her all the answers she needed. She pulls her hand away from him.

"So when?" She ask him.

He took a deep breath, "Lili, do we really have to do this?"

"Yes Kookie. So when?"

He looks at the crowd with a smile then back to her. "The last time I saw her was the day we met. She actually walked out on me the morning off, and when I chase her, I ran into you. But it was one time."

Lisa listens and nods her head. She didn't know exactly how to feel about that.

Her eyes narrows to Tzuyu. And with that look surprise Tzuyu, which then she smirks.

"You slept with her?" She then ask Jungkook without taking her eyes off Tzuyu.

"Lili.. just forget about her. We are good, don't ruin this please?" He begs.

She took a deep breath. "Fine." She grumbles.

Jungkook took her right and brought it to his lips. He gave her a small kiss. This made her fully turn to him.

"Let's clear our plates. Forget my past and I'll forget your past." He tells her.

She arch a brow, "I don't have a past."

"You never been with a man?" She shook her head. "Never?" His eyes widen.

"No. It's different for a man. You can do whatever with no risk. There are risk for us ladies. We can get pregnant. So no I didn't sleep with any men."

Jungkook smirks at her. She rolls her eyes, "What's with smirk Kookie?"

"So I'll be your first?" He questions.

Lisa looks away biting her bottom lips to help the blush. But to her disappointment, it didn't help.

"Yes." She mumbles.

"I'm sorry. I can't hear you." She wasn't looking at him but she can sense him closer.

"Yes." She said again.

She felt his fingers on her chin. He turns her face to fully look at him. They were very close to each other. They feel each other breath on the their lips.

"I didn't hear you doll." He whispers.

"Yes." She said again in a trance for the man in-front of her.

"Good. Because I was planning to have you in every way to erase any memory you have with another man. So now I can just do it for the fun of it." He winks at her then gives her a kiss on the lips.

There was no doubt that their PDA, people knew this was the women the king was going to marry. And she was glad that people saw it.

A familiar man walk up the King and Queen. Lisa remember the man very well, his niece next to him was another big giveaway.

"King Jungkook, would you like to introduce you to your friend."

Lisa turns to Jungkook who was glaring at the man. She looks back at the man and smiles.