"Of course we didn't, I actually know who AGUST D is thanks to Jungkook who is a really big fan." said Namjoon while smiling which made me feel less uncomfortable. Then I looked at the guy who's my fan, Jungkook it seems to be his name. I smiled and waved at him and he blushed but still waved back.

"Okay now, things got awkward in a blink of an eye, didn't it?" said Seokjin then clapped his hands together and said "Let's loosen up a bit, since everyone has arrived, you three!" he said pointing at me, Jongin and Jiwoo "Have dinner with us" he suggested, more like ordered.

Jongin would have normally refused but surprisingly he agreed. I was kinda shocked in the inside but didn't show it in the outside.

Third Person's POV
While Jiwoo, Seokjin and Jongin were busy cooking in the kitchen.
Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi sat down on the floor playing UNO CARDS. Taehyung said he didn't understand how to play the game but still ended up winning all 6 rounds.
"And... I WIN!!!" yelled Taehyung once more "Oh.. C'mon!! Tell me you're cheating!!" Hoseok huffed after dropping his cards that were about twenty.

"Seriously you can't say you don't understand the game when you win everytime!" said Namjoon and Yoongi just nodded.

"Let's stop here, we all know Hoseok is the one loosing anyways" told Jungkook and Hoseok nodded cause he's been losing all this time so he didn't even wanna try anymore.
Namjoon got up to collect the cards then went to put them away, after that he headed to the kitchen.

While they wait for dinner Taehyung decided to start a conversation "You know, Yoongi hyung? I actually thought you were pretty familiar when I first saw you" he said "Oh really? Did you watch any of my content?" asked Yoongi looking at him.

Taehyung shook his head "I was actually forced to watch one of your MVs" he said while looking at Jungkook and then smirked which made Jungkook scared because he knew Taehyung was about to do something really embrassing for him.

"Forced? Really?" said Yoongi while laughing, "Yeah! Jungkook always wanted me to watch them. Because of him I came to hate you even though I never even met you, but now I realized that you're a really cool guy" said Taehyung while chuckling.

"Yah! Shut up will ya'? I think he already got the fact that I'm a fan of him, you don't gotta repeat it!" said Jungkook trying to look mad but just ended up looking like a cute pouting bunny.

"Well, why so embaressed Jungkook?" asked Hoseok while trying hard to control his laugh "Why don't you let him know about how he's wayyyy more handsome and less weirder than me in your eyes??" said Taehyung with an evil smirk. Jungkook blushed hard and his ears were turning red. He regrets saying all of that right there, in that moment. He covered his face and refused to look in front of him which was where Yoongi was sitting.

Yoongi chuckled which made Taehyung and Hoseok look at him "I've heard that many times" he said "It's actually normal for a fan to think that their Idol is the most handsome or the most beautiful" Jungkook slowly uncovered his face to see Yoongi smiling at him.

Jungkook just stared at him while he talked to the other two. Then Namjoon came back and said "Dinner is ready, let's go" and walked away heading towards the dining room. All 4 of them got up and went to eat.
.
.
.

"Thank you for the food! Dinner was amazing!" said Yoongi while bowing at Seokjin "Thank you and remember that you can come back any time you want. Same goes to you Jongin" said Seokjin and both Mins nodded.
"Well, we'll be going now" said Jiwoo.
"Alright get home safe" said Hoseok and the rest waved at them saying goodbye. Yoongi  looked up one more  time before entering the car and made eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him while blushing, Yoongi smiled back and entered the car.

After they left Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook's shoulder "This must be the best day of your life" he said "And also one of the most embarassing moments of my life" responded Jungkook after kicking Taehyung and went to sleep in the guest's room.

Taehyung rubbed his leg which just got kicked and Hoseok laughed "Alright I guess I'll be going as well" said Hoseok and after Seokjin gave him a bouquet of flowers his Mom asked for he went home.
.
.
.

"So what do you think about Jungkook?" asked Jiwoo from the backseat, "He's cute, he seems nice as well even though he didn't talk that much with me" responded Yoongi with a pout.

"He must be embaressed" said Jongin "I mean, it's not an everyday thing to meet your favorite Idol and live that y/n moment", "Y/n?" asked Yoongi looking confused

"Yeah, nevermind that, as I was saying, if you think he's cute you should meet up with him and spend more time together this way I'm sure he'll get more comfortable around you"

Yoongi nodded but then paused and looked at Jiwoo and Jongin "Did you both plan this out???" he asked

"Maybe" said the both in sync.
Yoongi gasped while making a dramatic face and laid back on his seat.