AVUM 17

Silver, a silver knife was what Yoongi gave. Jimin smirked at Yengyul before he stabbed it on the other's chest, on his heart. The other fell down as Jimin's lets go of him, holding onto his now bleeding chest. He looked up at Jimin, blood seeping through his mouth as he glared.
"Y-you can't ch-change the f-fact that I ki-killed your past l-lovers, Jimin. And th-the fact I to-touched him" Yengyul says before falling to the ground. Jimin looks around, removing the glove as he saw Jungkook tied figure on a chair.

Running to the younger, he untied him. Jungkook was blindfolded, and he isn't aware of his surroundings, so when he felt hands touching him, he started screaming.
"Shh, shh, Kook, it's me, Jimin" Was what he heard and the only thing that made him calm.
"H-hyung, w-where is Mijun?" Jungkook asks. The older sighed, removing the blindfold after untying the younger.
"He's with my brother, come on, let's go home" Jimin says, helping Jungkook stand up.

"D-did he do anything to you? L-like did he touch you or cut you?" Jimin asks, why was he too nervous to ask about how Jungkook was?
"N-no, h-he just put hickeys on me, but also bit me" Jungkook says, groaning. Jimin puts an arm around his waist, while the younger wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Jimin sighed in relief at the answer, Yengyul was just lying to him about touching Jungkook. Just then, the younger gasps at what he saw. Looking at Jimin with wide eyes.

"D-did you kill him?" Jungkook asks. Jimin gulps, hesitantly nodding.

"He's the reason why I did what I did in the past. I didn't want him to kill another person I love"