AVUM 1

"Hyung, I'm sorry" A boy whose name is Jungkook, said as he cries on his boyfriend, Jimin's shoulder.
"Why, baby?" The older asks, rolling his eyes at the boy's ridiculousness.
"I'm dying, I have a stage 4 cancer, I only have 3 months to live" The younger said, continuing to cry on the older's shoulder. He was pushed lightly, making him look at the older's eyes.
"Baby, I have something to say to you" Jimin says, looking at the boy's doe eyes.

He closes his eyes, reopening it to show his deep red colored eyes. Jungkook backed away a little, shocked to see some bizarre things that he hadn't see in life. He gasps as the older grabbed his arms, hugging him. Jungkook tried pushing away, but the older was much stronger. He wanted to know what kind of a supernatural creature was the person who's hugging him right now, he needed answers.

"W-what are you, hyung? Are you gonna h-hurt me? P-please don't, please" Jungkook stutters out, tears started to stream on his face.
"Shh, shh, I'm not going to hurt you" Jimin says, rubbing the boy's back.
"So, what are you?" The younger asks again, his hands on the older's chest stopping from hitting the older more. They pulled away from the hug, staring at each other eyes.
"I'm a vampire, Jungkook, I have been alive for 200 years now" Jimin says.

"So, you can make my sickness go away?" The younger asks, the older nodded. His plan was working, he can get the younger's body now.
"H-how?" Jungkook asks, wanting to still live.
"I'll bite you when we make love, I know you're still not ready but that's okay" Jimin says, hugging the boy as he smirks.

"Hyung... I think I'm ready, I'm ready for you to make me a vampire"