09

chapter nine — see you tomorrow?

"bye kyungji! don't burn our dorm down while i'm gone"
dahye said, dragging her small silver suitcase. it's been a week since she met jeno and it is the day she'll be coming back to korea for the break.
"trust me i wont, i hope not"
kyunji replied, laughing.
"yeah, yeah. see you next month"
she waved and left her dorm room then walked out of the building to look for her uber.

after what seems to be half an hour, dahye walked out the uber after paying and thanking the driver. she walked in the airport and checked in then sat at the boarding area. a few seats in front of her, she saw a familiar face, of course, jeno's familiat face but he didn't notice her as he was busy looking at his phone and listening to music from his airpods. dahye tapped his shoulders and he looked up.
"oh hey, you're boarding this flight too?"
jeno asked and she nodded, sitting next to him. they talked for a quite long time before it was announced that passengers have to board the plane.
"first class passengers, please board the plane now"

"oh, i gotta board now. you?"
jeno stood up, slinging his backpack on his broad shoulders.
"i'm in economy, see you in korea"
"alright, see you later"
he waved and left then boarded the plane.
after waiting for a longer time, dahye finally boarded the plane and on the way to her seat, she saw jeno who looked up at her and waved, flashing his eyesmile. she waved back with a smile and continued walking.

the plane took off and two hours into the flight, dahye felt her eyes slowly closing and she fell asleep.
"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to seoul, south korea"
dahye was woken up by the plane landing at the pilot speaking.
she walked out the plane and saw jeno waiting, on his phone.
"there you are, let's go"
jeno spoke and the two walked to the baggage claim together.

"can we meet tomorrow?"
jeno asked.
"sure, where and what time?"
"our old school at four pm"
dahye nodded,
"why our old school?"
she looked at jeno in confusion.
"you'll see. anyway, see you tomorrow?"
jeno smirked and waved.
dahye waved back after saying goodbye and went t to look for her parents.