Yoongi was in so much pain that he quickly fell to the floor, the bottle of painkillers opening as it landed on the floor, spilling the pills everywhere. Yoongi now sat in the fetal position on his side, both hands holding onto his head as if this would help the pain subside. As he tried to open his eyes, his vision started to fade to black, realizing that he was about to pass out from the pain.

-------------------------- VISION -----------------------

Yoongi ran outside the room he was in, not seeing anyone on the other side. After looking back, he realized that he left the kitchen. When he saw movement directly to his left, he quickly turned, only to be left with ...

Pain.

"What is this? Am I dying? Why can't ... I move?"

He looked down to see a knife in his stomach, a hand still attached to it. When he looked up, his eyes began to blur, his vision no longer clear. Static began to replace the clouded vision, almost as if it was preventing him from seeing who was on the other side. He wanted to know. He needed to know who it was. He needed to know who was trying to kill him.

Yoongi dropped to the floor, The mysterious person was already running away into the shadows of the house. He melted into the shadows, no one able to see him. By the time Taehyung and an unknown man had reached him, Yoongi was already on the floor and covered in his own blood. His vision was becoming filled with more static, the knife still stuck in his stomach.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi could feel himself losing touch with reality, could feel himself losing energy. He felt like he was dying. All he could see was Taehyung's face crying in front of him. He tried to speak but no words came out.

"Yoongi!"

----------------------------------

"Yoongi? Yoongi! I ... I need to call 119."

Yoongi could hear Taehyung in the room, but he found it extremely hard to open his eyes. It was as if the vision he just had was weighing them down. He could hear Taehyung frantically moving around the room, speaking to himself about not being able to find his phone. Since opening his eyes was proving to be difficult, he decided to try and move. After a lot of effort, he was able to move to lay on his back. This movement caught Taehyung off guard.

"Yoongi! Yoongi, are you okay? Please ... Please answer me."

Yoongi was now using all his strength to open his eyes, the lights in the bathroom now seeming blinding. After a couple more seconds, he finally got his eyes to open slightly. Yoongi was greeted with Taehyung's face, tears sliding down it. Even so, Taehyung was smiling, his hands now moving to try and support Yoongi's body and head.

"Tae ..."

"Yeah, yeah it's me. You ... you scared me."

It was almost as if Taehyung had bottled everything up and decided to let it all out in that moment. Taehyung had placed Yoongi's head in his lap, moving his own head to let the tears fall onto the floor. Yoongi still felt hazy, trying to figure out what had caused Taehyung to panic. He moved his head around to try and grab more information.

I ... I came in here for painkillers ... because of a headache. But when the headache came back, I fell to the floor. And the pills ... they spilled everywhere. Tae ... Tae must have thought ...