<06>

(Jimin ran out of the building ignoring the calls behind him. He wanted to get out from there. He was now on a street, He didn’t know what to do. He thought Jungkook must’ve had feelings for him but he was wrong. He never knew that he wanted him to be his sex slave. He went through his contacts and called the first person who came to him mind)

Jimin – T-Tae. Help.

(Jimin didn’t know why his voice was wavering then found out that he was already crying.)

Taehyung – Are you crying? The Hell!! I am video calling now. Go and sit somewhere.

(Jimin obeyed and sat at the nearest place. He sat on a bench which was facing a river or a lake. Taehyung video called and Jimin received)

Taehyung – What happened Jimin-ah?

Jimin – J-Jungkook is the CEO of the Jeon Co.

Taehyung – HOLY SHIT!! That’s great Jiminie. You should be happy that your boss is your love-

Jimin – No Tae no…He wants me to be his sex slave.

Taehyung - …….

Jimin - ……..

Taehyung – SON OF A BITCH!! I KNEW HE LOOKED SIMILAR!! I WILL KILL-

Jimin – L-lower your voice Tae. P-people are l-looking at me.

Taehyung – How dare he? Oh lord!! He is a bloody fucking Christian Grey of real world.

Jimin – N-now give me a a-advice.

Taehyung – Okay let’s think now. You are his secretary. You live in the penthouse he gave you. You’ll meet him everyday if you be his secretary. Jimin, I advice you to leave the job and come back here.

Jimin – S-seriously Tae? This is my dream job. It pays good amount so that I can help the orphanage. I can’t leave this job.

Taehyung – Leave the orphanage. You need to quit.

Jimin – I-I can’t.

Taehyung – Then be his sex slave?

Jimin - ………

Taehyung – Okay now listen. I’ve got an idea. He is thinking of using you. What if you make it vice versa? Use him. Make him your sugar daddy. Who knows that he may fall in love with you.

Jimin – Y-you want me to get that low? And he’ll love me? This is not a movie. It is real life and I am not playing Anastasia Steel role if that’s what you are implying!

Taehyung – Think of it Jimin. We can find a new solution when I reach there . Till then, you gotta hang in there buddy.

(Jimin thought of it. Even though his heart was against it, his mind was saying to accept it. After a bit more discussion with Tae, he agreed. He bit goodbye to Tae. He went to the penthouse feeling ashamed of what he is gonna do next. He reached and none was there. It was still afternoon. He went to his room and decided to take a nap.)

(He woke up and checked the time. It was already 7 p.m and he realised he didn’t eat anything yet. He made himself ramen and went to shower after finishing it. He was done with his shower. He wore the bath robe which was still his knees and went out only to be pushed to the wall by a hand gripping his neck.)

Jungkook – What were you even thinking while running out of my cabin!!? Do have any idea how much humiliation you caused me!!? Get out of this penthouse and you are fired.

(Jimin wasn’t able to speak due to Jungkook hand gripping his neck. Seeing Jimin in pain Jungkook feel a something in him which made him release Jimin from his grip but he was still angry at him. Jimin coughed and rubbed his neck before looking up at Jungkook and speaking)

Jimin – I-I n-needed t-time to decide. I-I accept y-your o-offer. P-please don’t f-fire me.

(Jungkook blinked at Jimin. He couldn’t believe that he gave in so easily. Jimin shuttering and his cute chubby red face made Jungkook hard. He went near him pulling him by his waist. He buried his nose in Jimin’s crook inhaling his vanilla cologne. He gave butterfly kisses to him and looked at him.)

Jungkook – Welcome to my world, babydoll.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!!💜
Picture CTTO.

~Ana