<05>

(Jimin was now infront of Jeon Co. building. He was very nervous. He had in mind that Jungkook would be there with him in morning give him motivation but he wasn’t. He found none when he woke up. He wanted to call him which made him realize that they didn’t even exchanged the numbers)

(Jimin sighed and went it. He was supposed to be happy about his job but he wasn’t. His heart screamed that something wrong is gonna happen. He wasn’t limping anymore. He arrived at the reception and showed the email he got yesterday. The receptionist had were quite stunned about him. He thought his hickeys might be showing but he made sure he had covered them completely. One of the receptionist called someone on phone. A few minutes later a man with heart shaped smile and slight orange hair arrived. He introduced himself)

??? – Good morning. Welcome to the Jeon Co. You must be Park Jimin.

Jimin – Yes, I am.

Hoseok – If you may allow, let me guide you to your cabin and handle the schedule for the rest of the week.

Jimin – Sure.

(By saying that Jimin and Hoseok moved towards the elevator. Through the way, Jimin head people whispering things like ‘Look at him’ ‘Ah! He must be Park Jimin’ No wonder why CEO choose him’ ‘Is CEO attracted to males?’ ‘He is so beautiful’. He heard things like this and many more. He felt uncomfortable. Hoseok noticed it and spoke when the elevator close leaving only two of them)

Hoseok – Don’t mind those women. They are born to gossip. They are just jealous of you.

Jimin – Jealous of me? Why?

Hoseok – Well Jimin-ssi, when we fired our previous secretary every female wanted to take that place. Our Jun- I mean CEO is very picky about choosing the secretary. You are the first person in here to be recommended by our CEO itself.

Jimin – Huh? CEO hired me involuntarily? I hope Jungkook isn’t involved in this.

Hoseok – Jimin-ssi, you aren’t allowed to take the real name of-

(Hoseok was cut down by the opening of elevator. He showed Jimin his cabin. It was exactly situated infront of the CEO’s cabin. Jimin wasn’t able to see through the glass as it was covered. Hoseok gave Jimin instructions that should be followed in the company. He obliged and set his table up. Hoseok phone chimed with an notification. He received a message from CEO saying that he needs Jimin in his office right now. Hoseok spoke)

Hoseok – CEO needs you in his cabin right now. I should go now. Good luck Park Jimin.

(Hoseok bid his goodbye. Jimin took the notepad and went him only to be shocked by the scene that is happening in. His heart momentarily stopped. Jungkook was kissing the girl’s neck who was sitting on his lap. Jimin watched in horror. He clutched his notepad harder when Jungkook made an eye contact with him . The intense eye contact went on for a while. The girl followed Jungkook’s gaze which was on Jimin. She was momentarily stunned by Jimin’s beauty. Jungkook broke the eye contact and motioned the girl to leave which she obeyed.)

(The girl left closing the door behind her. Jungkook got up from his seat and walked to the other side of table. His first two buttons were opened and he had sleeves rolled up till his arm. He leaned onto the table facing Jimin with his arms fold up and spoke)

Jungkook – Must be glad to see me here Babydoll.

Jimin – H-how? Wh-What is h-happening Jungk-

Jungkook – It’s sir Jimin. You should call me sir.

(Jimin’s brain started working now. He connected all the dots how Jungkook made him get the job and a residence. Jimin looked at Jungkook in hurt. He felt betrayed. And when he came to his senses, he was in Jungkook’s arms. Jungkook had his left hand on Jimin’s waist and another caressing Jimin’s face. Jimin was involuntarily leaning into to Jungkook’s touch. He hated it but his body wasn’t co-operating with him)

Jungkook – You wanted to know our relationship status yesterday. We have a boss and employee relaitonship. I will treat you as I treat like other employees from now on.

(Jimin’s mind wasn’t working anymore as Jungkook’s hand were slowing moving to his ass. He cupped his ass which let Jimin to let out a whimper like moan which he suppressed it as soon as possible. Jungkook smirked and spoke)

Jungkook – Unless…

(Jungkook leaned to Jimin’s ear and spoke the words which sent shivers down to Jimin’s spine)

Jungkook – If you give me your body and let me be your master.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook is a horny here but TBH, who can resist Park Jimin.

~Ana