<03>

(The situation in the living room was awkward. Jungkook was sending glares to the man who just entered the room, Jimin was standing there embarrassed meanwhile the man was staring at Jimin with wide eyes. The man spoke.)

Man - Jimin, bedroom now.

(Jimin obeyed and went with the man in room while mouthing 'stay' to Jungkook. Jungkook scoffed but stayed anyways. He wanted to eavesdrop so badly but he didn't. It would look childish. They both went to Jimin's room and the man spoke)

Man - Did you get laid?

(Jimin blushed and nodded. The man showed his widest smile and hugged Jimin and started jumping around)

Man - Finally, my best friend got laid!!!

(Jimin chuckled at him and told him to shush)

Jimin - Tae, stop it!! He'll hear you. I told him that you are my boyfriend.

(Taehyung broke the hug and looked at Jimin. He shook his head in disbelief.)

Taehyung - Jimin, you and your childish pranks. Act like an adult. That guy was looking at me like he was going to kill me.

Jimin - Oh shut up!! You should have see the reaction on his face!! I loved it.

(Yes, it was a prank. Jimin loved doing pranks. He would love the reaction on the person after knowing that it was a prank. He spoke)

Jimin - I have another important news to say.

Taehyung - What is it?

Jimin - I got the job in Jeon Co. of Seoul as secretary. Job starts from tomorrow.

Taehyung - WHAT!!?? REALLY!!??

Jimin - Yes. I can't come to orphanage to bid others goodbye. I am leaving this afternoon. Can you deal with the documents with this apartment?

(Taehyung and Jimin were orphans. Taehyung's parents died when he was 3. He had no blood relations so he was sent to orphanage whereas Jimin was kept infront of orphanage gate when he was just a 2 year old. Since kids, Jimin and Taehyung made an unbreakable bond. They were like soulmates. Taehyung spoke)

Taehyung - Sure. That's not a problem. They'll be happy for you. By the way, do you know why I came in early morning to meet you?

Jimin - Um no?

Taehyung - Guess who passed audition for Bighit new drama?

Jimin - NO WAY!!

Taehyung - HELL YES!! I am gonna star as second male lead. It's a highschool drama and a love triangle. I'll be also moving to Seoul next week and-

(Jimin didn't let Taehyung finish as he engulfed him in an bone breaking hug)

Jimin - I am so happy for us!! Finally!! God finally heard our prayers!! We'll be so happy in Seoul!! We can leave together!!

(Little did Jimin know that his new life in Seoul will be a nightmare for him.)

Taehyung - No, Jimin. We can't live together. I will be staying in Bighit dorms till we complete the drama.

Jimin - Oh!! It's fine then. We can still meet each other!!

Taehyung - Yeah. Now, let's pack and go ouside. I don't want to make that guy outside angry.

Jimin - His name is Jungkook.

Taehyung - Oh!! He looks familiar though!!

(Jimin and Taehyung started packing up. Jimin's stuff obtained only two trolleys. Jimin got dressed up. He thought of bathing when he reach home. They both exited the room. Jungkook was sitting on couch while drinking coffee. He had his coat on now. He looked at them and spoke.)

Jungkook - Did you both break up?

Jimin - Um...no you see-

(Jungkook cut Jimin off. He looked at Taehyung and spoke.)

Jungkook - Look boy, I fucked Jimin yesterday. You should break up with him.

(Jimin looked down and  blushed recalling yesterday's events. Taehyung started laughing maniacally which made Jungkook confused)

Taehyung - Jiminie isn't my boyfriend. It was a prank. He is my best friend.

(Jungkook took a moment to register this. He was super angry. No one dared to prank him. He looked at Jimin with anger in eyes. Taehyung noticed it and stopped laughing. Jimin looked up to Jungkook and showed his crescent smile with puppy which made Jungkook stumble back. At that moment, Jungkook heart started acting weird. He gained his composure and coughed)

Jungkook - Okay. Now, let's leave as soon as possible. We can have breakfast in plane.

Jimin and Taehyung - P-plane?

Jungkook - Yes. We are leaving in our private plane. Can you walk properly?

(Jungkook asked as he noticed a while ago of Jimin limping and hissing out of pain while walking. Meanwhile Jimin's mouth was hung down and Taehyung was utterly shocked. Jungkook noticed it and cleared in throat. Taehyung nudged Jimin. Jimin came to reality and shook his head)

(Jungkook came towards Jimin and easily lifted him up in bridal style. Jimin curled up his hands over Jungkook's neck for support. Jimin looked over Taehyung. Taehyung was smirking and winked at Jimin. Jimin bid goodbyes to Taehyung and Jungkook went outside with Jimin in his arms. Soon, some men in black arrived and took Jimin's trolleys with them.)

(Soon, Jimin and Jungkook reached the airport through car drive. Jimin thought that Jungkook might have gotten angry due to prank so he isn't talking. They boarded plane with Jimin in Jungkook's arm. Jimin was too embarrassed that he hid his face in Jungkook's neck all the time)

(They had breakfast in plane. Both were silent. Jungkook was into his phone and Jimin was just minding his business. They reached Seoul very soon as it was a flight journey. They exited the airport with Jimin still in Jungkook's arm but this time Jungkook had a mask on him)

(They reached an huge apartment. Jimin was confused. Wasn't they supposed to go to see Jimin's new residence. Jungkook entered the building without mask and again, Jimin in his arms. Jungkook needed no mask as it was his building and there were no much people as it was Sunday. There was only a receptionist and some sweepers. The receptionist got up and bowed to Jungkook. Jungkook walked to elevator. Jimin spoke)

Jimin - Is this your place? Souldn't we go to see my residence?

(Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips and spoke)

Jungkook - You'll find out.

(They both reached the last floor. Last floor was a penthouse. Jimin was in awe. The penthouse looked like it would cost millions. Jungkook made Jimin stand infront of glass window and back hugged him. Jimin spoke)

Jimin - Your penthouse is awesom. This would cost millions. So, we are going to see my place after this?

Jungkook - No, baby doll. This is your place.

(Jimin turned around to Jungkook. He had to look up to speak)

Jimin - My place? I can't afford this. You must be kidd-

(Jimin was cut by Jungkook kissing him. It was rough kiss. Jimin gave access to Jungkook's tongue to explore his mouth. Jimin then kissed back. Jungkook's arms were securely around Jimin's waist and Jimin's were on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook smirked through the kiss when Jimin kissed back. Poor little Jimin, he was unaware of the nightmare he just walked in)

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank You!!💜💜
~Ana