Ruby: As well, as you could expect  

Charlie: I need to see her...

Ruby: Sure, go ahead.

Charlie walked into RWBY's dorm room. He looked at Yang on Weiss's bed with her head hung low.

Charlie: Hey there, beautiful...

Yang looked up at him with tears in her eyes

Yang: H-he attacked me.

Charlie: I believe you. I always will...

Yang: I don't know what to do...

Charlie: as of right now, relax, take a moment, and let y/n work things out.

Yang: y/n?

Charlie: he knows what to do; he always those.

Outside were the rest of the team rwby.

Weiss: This is a mess... 

Jaune: She doing okay? 

Blake: Charlie is with her, but She's doing the best she can. 

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened. 

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Ruby: All right then. If that's the case... Pyrrha? 

Pyrrha: Hm? 

Ruby: You be sure to win one for Beacon, okay? 

Weiss: its  what Yang would want. 

Pyrrha: I'll... do my best.

Blake: Weiss, by the way, you went after y/n where is he?

Weiss: I don't know... he just went off telling me to come here and watch over you guys.

Off in unknown hideout mercury which was completely lying about his leg being broken, was fixing up his prosthetic leg that yang broke. After tidings up a screw, he was able to walk around again, telling himself that he did a good job. He begins to hear noises; he was confused, so he heads to sources.

Mercury: Okay, you idiots; what the hell are you doing.....

He looks down to see two white fang members knock out without any trace of where the guy went. This freaked out mercury. He goes back inside, closing the door. The lights turn off; he gets into a battle stance; laughter was heard going around the room. The room was pitch black he couldn't see anything; he turns around, to see a pair of red eyes walking towards him as now he knows what's happing.

Y/n: hello mercury, aaa it looks your walking again...

Mercury was scared shitless.

Mercury: ye..ye.. yeah I know right a miracle was blessed upon me

Y/n: let me change that for you then...