Chapter 1

[You need to make sure that you have read my bio/description first before reading this story]

This is my first ever Boruto Fanfic. Hopefully, you guys will like it. I am open to suggestions for the improvement of my  story/s. You can send me a private message or comment on chapters to be published soon.

*******

"Dream"

"I will make everyone acknowledge me as me, not being that stupid old man's son."

Boruto murmured. He was so upset that everyone sees him as the Seventh Hokage's son.

Well, Boruto is the son of the previous war Hero and the Byakugan Princess, Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga, and had a sister named Himawari.

He's walking down the village streets with pouty lips. His eyes narrowed as he reminisced his dad's serious face. "What a stupid old man!"

"Oi..."

A boy with a pair of teal eyes and brushed up black hair as a pineapple appeared in front of him.

His name is Shikadai Nara.

Shikadai is the son of Shikamaru Nara, the Hokage's Advisor, and Temari, the Fifth Kazekage's elder sister.

"What's up, Boruto?" Shikadai spoke.

"Eeehh.."

"You look so upset," Shikadai commented.

"I am!" He replied.

"What's wrong?" He asked, then gave him a lazy look putting his hands behind his head.

"As usual, that stupid old man!" He said then pouted his lips.

"So, Lord Seventh scolded you again?" Shikadai said with a grin.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"Burger?" Shikadai suggested.

"That sounds interesting!" He replied.

The two walked together towards the burger shop. They took out orders and decided to eat those while walking and having some conversations.

"This burger really is tasty!" Boruto commented then took another bite.

"Yeah!" Shikadai replied.

The orange sky was covered with clouds. The sky looks like the Seventh Hokage's aura. Shikadai looked up to see those clouds with a jealous face. He really got the lazy attitude from his father.

"Oi, what's wrong Shikadai?" Boruto asked.

"Nah... I am just looking up to the sky. It's getting dark Boruto. I think..." Shikadai paused looking at Boruto. Boruto stopped munching on his burger.

"Damn it! Mom will scold me if I go home late!" Boruto shouted with a funny look on his face. Shikadai laughed at his reaction.

"Same here. Let's call it a day." Shikadai said.

The two stared at each other and started running in the direction of the approaching train.

"Oi Shikadai, run faster the train is about to pass us!" He shouted at him.

"Eh-" Shikadai replied.

Shikadai runs as fast as he could to catch up with Boruto. The two settled on top of the train like they usually do. These two were always been together since they were still kids. Their fathers were close friends. The two of them adopted the friendship that their parents had started.