Chapter 11

"Downfall"

"Kashim!" Gauron screamed.

"Gauron!" Sousuke yelled back.

Gauron with Venom attacked Sousuke's ARX-7 Arbalest with its equipped monomolecular cutter. Sousuke dodged the attack and prepared to counterattack with Arbalest's chain gun.

Venom piloted by Gauron was tumbling evading Arbalest's attack.

Sousuke gritted his teeth in disgust.

"Bastard!" He scowled.

Gauron laughed wickedly.

"Urzu 7, the Submarine was attacked," Melissa told Sousuke.

"What?!" Sousuke snarled.

He turned to face the submarine that was attacked by countless enemies' Arm Slaves.

"Damn it!" Sousuke frowned.

He was about to go protect the TDD, but Venom got in his way.

"I am your opponent, Kashim!" Gauron spoke still got a wicked laugh in his mouth.

"Shut up, bastard!" He yelled at him.

"Urzu 7 we will try to cover TDD up, buy us some time," Kurz told him.

"Kurz..."

"Sousuke?" Melissa called out to him.

"I understand," he responded and faced Gauron.

"That's right, Kashim. I am your enemy so face me and I'll crush you into pieces," Gauron scoffed.

"Shut up, bastard!" Sousuke screamed and attacked him with Arbalest's chain gun.

"What?" Sousuke startled.

He could hear Gauron's laugh.

"You can't touch me with this Lambda Driver," he boasted and laughed evilly.

Sousuke smirked at his boastful mouth. His ARX-7 Arbalest was equipped with Lambda Driver too.

Sousuke kept on attacking him with a chain gun and wire gun until he could find an opening to one-shot Venom, but it's not that easy as he thought. Gauron was a skilled pilot and an expert in piloting different types of Arm Slaves. He was someone Sousuke could not take lightly.

"Wahhhh!" Screams in the submarine echoed.

Tessa failed to counterattack. Shots from multiple Arm Slaves tremor the Tuatha De Danaan.

"Captain, they are about to launch another wave," Mardukas told Tessa.

Tessa was playing with her ponytail. She gazed at Kalinin and switched to Mardukas.

"Captain Kalinin, please check the damages. Captain Mardukas, prepare for our blusterous counterattack," Tessa ordered.

"Roger!" They replied in chorus.

"Ready to launch TDD1 cannon!" Mardukas shouted.

"Yes Sir!" People operating the submarine responded simultaneously.

"Fire!" Mardukas yelled upon the enemies' attack.

The submarine trembled upon launching the attack. Boruto and Kaname stumbled and fell to their feet.

"Ms. Kaname, are you alright?" Boruto asked. His worried face made Kaname smile.

"Don't worry Boruto, I'm fine." She had the corners of her mouth turned up.