28

The motel was nice as it can be with two beds, and a bathroom, the fridge pressed against the wall where the tv would've been, the tendons no longer caring after plenty of times the tv has been stolen; I decided to take the bed closest to the bathroom, throwing my shoes before snuggling under the covers, expecting to sleep alone, but the sudden dip in bed and  warm around me told me otherwise, "I hope you don't mind," Ash whispered into my ear, sending slight shivers throughout my body, mumbling an okay as I snuggle closer to her, falling fast asleep once I shut my eyes.

-

It quickly became 7AM in the morning, deciding to snuggle further into my bed buddy instead of getting up to face the problems of today, deciding to embrace Ash's warmth and just relax right now and worry about what happened yesterday later; I didn't realize how much times went by once Ash started to shift awake."Goodmorning," Ash yawned, stretching out her body before putting her arm around me again, "morning to you too," I replied, glad she can't see my burning face, "...sorry about everything that's happening right now, I wish I could've found a better way to protect you from all this bullshit," she whispered solemnly, squeezing me a bit tighter, "its ok, I'm pretty     sure no one asked for a part of this," I replied, turning to face her, "amen sister! I swear those bastards who attacked us are not completely there in the head, and there queen is even more batshit crazy," Oklen groaned, slowly rising up from her position, "your not wrong, but why do this," I said, peaking over at her, "I think it's because we interfered with their killings by taking you under protection, it could also be the war between us," she explained, getting off the bed and into the bathroom, closing the door before I could say anymore.