T'Challa x Reader: Just Tell Me to Stay, T'Challa

Hey, guys, just a few more chapters before this book will come to an end. I just want to take a moment and say "thank you" to all of you who have read, voted, and supported this book since this book first began the day before the Black Panther film was released. I've appreciated all of you for taking your time to read this book.

   Y/N'S POV

  Wakanda. It felt like it had been ages since I had last been here, but things were definitely different now. I didn't know how to describe it, but clearly something had happened here.
  When I was escorted inside, I recognized Okoye whom was walking over to greet me.

  She hugged me and said,"Y/N! It is good to see you. Are you staying?"

  I said,"Maybe. It just depends on whether I'm wanted here."

  Okoye smiled warmly at me saying,"You will always be wanted here, Y/N."

  I nodded to Okoye, before she led me to T'Challa. However, T'Challa appeared to be in the middle of a conversation with a woman. I couldn't see her face, because she was turned around, until the woman turned around.

  Nakia...

  Nakia looked at T'Challa, but Nakia put on a fake smile saying,"Y/N, I've missed you."

  I said,"Right. I need to speak to T'Challa."

  Nakia expected me to play along, and I was not going to play along with her fake act.

  Nakia left, and T'Challa said,"Y/N.."

  T'Challa walked up to me and said,"It has been a long time. I'm king now."

  I sent T'Challa sympathetic eyes saying,"I know. I'm sorry about your father, but people have been telling me that you're an amazing king. Is that true?"

  T'Challa smiled at me saying,"I hope to be an amazing king for my people, Y/N."

  I asked him,"Am I included in that?"

  T'Challa looked me in the eyes saying,"Yes, you are included when I say my people, Y/N."

  I asked T'Challa,"Are you going to let me leave again, T'Challa?"

  T'Challa replied,"I do not understand, Y/N."

  I said,"Last time, I told you that I was leaving, because I wanted to be able to help the Avengers. You just told me to be careful, and you let me go. I'm planning on being here for a couple of days, and then I'm going back home. Are you going to let me leave Wakanda again?"

  Come on T'Challa. Say "no, I want you to stay."

  T'Challa just said,"I let you leave Y/N, because it was what you wanted. You wanted to be able to help other people, other nations. I do not wish to hold you back."

  I sighed saying,"T'Challa, you know that I can help people here. I can do good here, yet you do not wish to acknowledge that."

  T'Challa took my hands in his own saying,"Y/N, you never liked for me to talk you out of anything. So, I let you go."

  I said,"T'Challa, I didn't really want to leave, but you didn't seem like you were against me leaving neither. The Avengers was just an opportunity for me to prove myself, but I could have done that here in Wakanda. I could have still been by your side."

  T'Challa looked down at our hands and said,"No, you could not have done that here, Y/N. You made the right choice leaving."

  I kept T'Challa from walking off, and I said,"T'Challa, please. I know that you love me. I know that you wanted me to stay. I will stay. Just tell me that you want me here."

  T'Challa just kissed my forehead before he made his exit.

....

  I hadn't seen T'Challa since, but I figured that it was best for me to leave him alone. It was best for me to just leave Wakanda and return to my new home.
  I made my way to say my goodbyes to Shuri and the others, yet I was stopped by T'Challa.

  T'Challa took both of my hands in his own, and he had tears in his brown eyes as he said to me,"Y/N, please stay. Please stay. You cannot leave me. I love you. Please be by my side."

  I said,"T'Challa, if I stay, are you going to look out for me or are you going to treat me like an outsider? Are you going to treat me like you'd rather me be on the other side of the planet?"

  T'Challa wiped my tears as he said,"I will look out for you. You have my word. Stay."

  "I will stay, and I love you, too."