T'Challa x Reader x Avengers: You're Worth It

Dedicated to louisismylifechanger

WARNING! This imagine contains a depressed and suicidal reader with a suicide attempt, so please don't read if this topic is too much for you!

   Y/N'S POV

  Scared. Frightened. Anxious. Confused. Those were words I would gladly throw around about how I was feeling right now. Somehow, I ended up being captured and I wasn't sure what these Hydra people wanted with me. What was so special about me and was Y/N my name? I'm guessing it was, but I had no idea how they even knew that or how long I had been here. All I knew was that I wasn't feeling too well and I needed some hero to come and save me.
  At this point, there was no way I could do it myself. If I had powers, what were they and how do I activate them? Why wasn't anything I had been trying working? When I was saved, I was beyond happy, and I craved rest more than anything else. However, none of the people before me looked familiar. Everyone seemed hurt by it, so I apologized, but one of them looked more hurt than the others. When I saw his expression, I felt awful.

...

  Since I wasn't very comfortable, Steve offered for me to sleep in his room. Where the Avengers brought me, there were many other rooms available, but I couldn't turn down Steve's offer.

  I slowly laid down in the bed and Steve said,"If you want to wash up or use the bathroom, it's right there. If you want any of your clothes or other things, then you can ask T'Challa."

  I nodded but asked,"Who's T'Challa?"

  Before Steve could answer, Tony replied,"He's your husband, and you're a queen. Queen of Wakanda."

  I raised an eyebrow at Tony, and Steve scolded him saying,"Stark! She doesn't remember anything. Don't throw everything at her."

  I rested my hand on Steve's arm and said,"It's okay, Steve. Thanks for telling me, Tony, but why isn't T'Challa with me then?"

  Tony looked me in the eyes saying,"He didn't want to overwhelm you. He thought it would be best to give you your space, until you got to the point where we could catch you up on everything."

  I looked away from Tony and back at him saying,"Can you take me to him?"

  Tony glanced at Steve for a couple of seconds and then back at me saying,"Sure. Follow me."

  Tony held out his arm and I linked mine in his own, before he led me to T'Challa. T'Challa seemed to be deep in thought, not even realizing Tony and I were in the same room as him.

  Tony whispered to me,"Just relax. Just be Y/N."

  How could I do that? I don't even remember who I am or was.

  Tony left me with T'Challa and T'Challa said,"Are you all right, Y/N?"

  So, he knew I was here. He felt it.

  I chuckled and said,"I wouldn't use that exactly, but I'm hanging in there. Trying to figure out the smaller stuff first, so I can figure out everything else."

  T'Challa said,"You shouldn't laugh, Y/N. It's your health."

  I cleared my throat and said,"Sorry. Look, T'Challa. Tony told me that we're married and that I'm a queen, like an actual queen of Wakanda. What's Wakanda and how did I end up being captured?"

  T'Challa turned around; there were tears in his eyes.

  He said,"I don't understand. I don't understand how you got out of my grasp! I had just left out of your room. I made sure you were okay. I-"