T'Challa x Requested Reader x Shuri: Messing With T'Challa

Dedicated to lannalady21

   SHURI'S POV

  Brother had not been very talkative the last few days, so I was hoping his girlfriend, Addie had an idea.
  When I found Addie, she was trying to teach Okoye something she learned back in America.

  I cleared my throat, and Addie and Okoye turned towards me.

  Addie bowed and I laughed saying,"No need, Addie. Do you feel like messing with brother?"

  Addie replied,"Sure. I'm sorry, Okoye. I have to go."

  Okoye gave Addie a nod, and Addie walked with me to Brother's throne room.

   T'CHALLA'S POV

  Shuri and Addie enter my throne room, as I watched the two of them curiously. Whenever Shuri and Addie hung out, you never knew what to expect from either of them.

  I stepped down from my chair and approached Addie and Shuri.

  I smiled at the two of them, before I kissed Addie's cheek and she kissed my cheek in return.

  Shuri asked me,"Brother, what are those?"

  Shuri was referring to my shoes and I rolled my eyes, knowing this was not the first time she has said this to me.

  Addie said,"I think he calls those shoes. I'm a little confused, if you ask me, Shuri."

  I sent Addie a hurt look and she said,"Sorry, T'Challa, but uh..Shuri asked me if I wanted to mess with you and I said yes, because she did make my suit. I don't understand half the stuff she told me, so she could put something in my suit and I wouldn't know."

  I let out a sigh and Shuri cleared her throat saying,"Brother, you do realize that Wakanda is in Africa, right?"

  "I know that, Shuri. I'm fully aware of that."

  Addie added,"It's funny, really, because you just call the people from Wakanda your people. Shouldn't all of Africa be your people? Not just Wakanda?"

  I was really starting to get frustrated, and I knew that was what Addie and Shuri wanted. I was quite surprised Addie was aiding Shuri, but then again, I was not.

  I argued,"Father left me to protect Wakanda, not the whole continent, Addie and Shuri."

  Addie asked me,"As king, shouldn't you reach out to the other countries, instead of staying in Wakanda?"

  I tapped my foot, and Addie chuckled.

  Shuri said,"There's no need to be irritated, brother. We're not done."

  Addie said,"Besides, with an outfit like that, you may want to stay in Wakanda. You wear it every day. There's no variety, my king. Black is not the only color, you know?"

  I reply,"Neither is F/C, Addie. If I were you, I would watch how much I say. After all, we are together and I know Captain Rogers would love to hear about your past crush on him."

  Addie pouted and Shuri replied,"Brother, you can not do that. I will tell Nakia about that time you thought Okoye was cute, when you were with Nakia."

  I cleared my throat and Okoye asked me, from outside the room,"Why did I hear my name, my king?"

  I said,"Nothing, Okoye. Shuri was talking about how much she looks up to you."

  I narrowed my eyes at Shuri and she laughed, then Addie asked me,"T'Challa, you know we're just messing with you, right?"

  I just looked at Addie and Shuri saying,"I know, but you two always take it too far. Just, please stop. I have already had a rough day."

  Addie apologized and asked me,"Will you please forgive us?"

  I stayed quiet and Mother walked in saying,"Forgiveness, T'Challa."

  Where did she come from? Did she hear anything before Addie asked for an apology?

  I accepted the apology. Addie and Shuri hugged my neck.

  Addie said,"Thanks, my king. We appreciate it. At least your favorite girls are here, right?"

  I smiled and said,"Yeah. I still love you both, even when you go too far."