T'Challa x Reader: Outside and Inside Connections

Dedicated to  CynderShadow

    T'CHALLA'S POV

  Captain Rogers, Mr.Stark, and I were having a hard time keeping our fight against our enemies away from the civilian population. The problem was that if we were to get too close to our target, then we could risk some large casualties. Captain Rogers insisted on calling in back-up, but we wouldn't need it. I was willing to end this battle, even if it was one of my last ones..If that was what had to be done, then it needed to be done.

  It was like Mr. Stark read my mind when he yelled to me,"YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE THE SACRIFICE TODAY, YOUR MAJESTY!! WE CAN WIN THIS!!"

  I nodded to him and kept pushing through with every punch, kick, and counter attack. When a female hero/foe showed up, it threw Captain Rogers, Mr.Stark, and I off for quite sometime. She was strong and holding up very well, but it appeared that there was something blocking her from making her hits effective.

  That was when I noticed she was injured. It seemed like Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers were both at a loss for who she was. Given her abilities, she was experienced and a mutant. However, she held up well until she couldn't one of her stances against Magneto. She had slowed down.
  Captain Rogers and I rushed towards her, before he sent her flying back through the nearest building. When we made it to her, she was unconscious and losing quite a bit of blood.

  I looked at Captain Rogers and said,"Go. I will watch over her. Go."

  He nodded and rushed back after Magneto. I kept pressure on her wound and made sure she was still breathing. I used a Kimoyo Bead and pushed it into where the woman's bleeding was coming from. It slowly came to a stop, but she was still unconscious. I needed to bring her back to Wakanda and maybe Shuri could help her.

  When the battle was over, Captain Rogers and Mr. Stark met up with me.

  I held the woman in my arms and said,"I will take her back to Wakanda. Will you two still need my help?"

  Captain Rogers noticed something on her hand and asked me,"May I come with you?"

  I was curious as to why he suddenly wanted to come, but I allowed him to come with me back to Wakanda. When we made it to Wakanda, Shuri took care of the woman and I sat down next to Captain Rogers.

  He said,"She is my sister. I don't know how it is possible, but it's her. I just want to know why she never told me she was doing this. I could have been out there fighting with her and protecting her."

  I rested my hand on his shoulder and said,"You two just need to talk. I'm sure she has her reasons, Captain."

  He nodded and went to get some air. I noticed the woman was waking up, and she looked around frightened.

  I immediately said,"It's all right. I'm-"

  She smiled warmly at me and said,"King T'Challa. I've heard of you. You're..You're Black Panther. It is an honor to meet you."

  I said,"The honor is all mine. I saw how you fought out there and you are talented, Ms. Rogers."

  Her eyes widened and she asked me,"How did you know? Geez, I should have tried to play it off. Sorry, I still am a little new to the whole keeping the identity sealed thing."

  I laughed and said,"Your brother recognized you. He is not very happy right now, Ms. Rogers. I would have a word with him later about this, but are you all right?"

  She sent me a smile and said,"I'm fine. Thank you. Do I owe you any money or anything?"

  I replied,"Just your first name."

  She bowed to me and said,"Y/N. Y/N Rogers at your service, King T'Challa.  Also, you are very handsome."

  I sent her a small smile and said,"I appreciate the compliment, but no one would notice me with you in the room."

  She blushed hard and I sat down in front of her saying,"How did you receive your abilities, Ms.-Y/N?"

  She said,"That is a long story, but first, I need to have a talk with my brother."

  I nodded and watched her go, before I realized Shuri was still here.

  She shook her head and said,"You will never get her, brother."

  I rolled my eyes and waited for Y/N to return. There seemed to be something different about Y/N from other women I have known, but I was hoping she would be around a little longer for me to get to know her.