Erik Killmonger x Reader Part 2

Y/N'S POV

  I packed a bag for Erik and I, but I hadn't seen him in a couple of hours. He said he had something he had to take care of, yet I sort of didn't want to know what it was.
  If my parents were still with my sister and I, then they would've been quite disappointed that I ended up with someone like Erik.

  Erik wasn't always like he was now; however, it had escalated over time. His hatred grew larger and larger, until that red line became invisible to him. Me, on the other hand, I would always see that line between just enough and too far. I didn't have the strength to tell Erik how I felt about certain things, but it was because my fear of losing him always kicked in at the worst moment possible.

  Speaking of Erik, he walked into our apartment and threw something on the floor in front of me.

  He pecked my lips and said,"Hey. You're so beautiful. Anyways, I took care of what I needed to and we should be good to go."

  I asked Erik,"Baby, what's that?"

  Erik said,"Don't worry about it. If you really want to know, it's how we're going to get through to the people of Wakanda. It's a gift."

  I just nodded and Erik held out his hand. I put mine in his and Erik took the bag with him.
  When we finally made it to Wakanda, Erik took my hand and led us through one of the grasslands. I saw some type of tribe and one of their people walked up to Erik.

  Erik threw the bag in front of us and the man said,"What's this?"

  Erik replied,"Just a little gift."

  The man looked inside the bag, and I noticed there was a man inside of it. That would explain the smell on the way here.

  The tribal men placed chains around Erik's and I's wrists, before I said,"Erik, is this a part of your plan?"

  Erik kissed me and slowly pulled away, mumbling,"Relax, baby. It's all a part of the plan."

  Erik and I were led through Wakanda, until we reached a large kingdom. We were escorted inside and one of the men opened a door, before I noticed the women standing guard.

  This was new, yet I wouldn't deny it was nice seeing women in charge of something...Black women at that..

  Erik and I were stopped in front of whom I was assuming was the current king of Wakanda. The whole throne sort of gave it away; however, there was a council surrounding the current king.
  He looked at Erik and I in disapproval, yet something already told me he knew why Erik was here. Erik soon fell into how he was going to take over Wakanda and take the throne from the current king, with whose name I was not familiar with.

  I cut in, asking him,"What's your name?"

  He looked at me a little confused, but he replied,"T'Challa. I'm guessing you two are an item? Yes?"

  Erik said, mostly in a protective tone,"Yes, we are. Is that a problem, your highness? You won't be having that title for a while, so you might want to enjoy it while you can. I'm taking over the throne. Me and my beautiful queen are."

  Erik looked at me and I blushed, yet T'Challa did not look phased by Erik at all. That was until Erik challenged him. Surprisingly, T'Challa accepted his challenge.
  Erik smirked and we were soon taken out of the chains, but Erik pulled me to the side.

  He said,"You all right with this? This could change everything. We can finally get respect. You can finally get respect."

  Erik rested his hand on my cheek and stroked it gently, as I leaned into his touch.

  I softly said,"Erik, I appreciate how protective and motivated you are, but what if you get hurt? I'm sorry for worrying, but I still don't know about my sister and..I don't want something to happen to you. I love you."

  Erik gazed into my eyes and said,"I won't get hurt. Trust me. I've trained for nothing else. I'm ready. You won't be alone. This is for us. You want to be queen, don't you?"

  I nodded and Erik cupped my face saying,"Well, believe in me. Stay with me. I love you, too. We gonna do this, baby?"

  Erik let go of my face and held out his arm, before I linked mine in his saying,"We gonna do this, Erik. For us."

  Erik gave me two more kisses, then we walked outside towards where the challenge would be held. Luckily, Erik ended up winning and I would say it wasn't so bad having power; especially with having someone as handsome and caring like Erik at my side.